Latest activity

• N
    NorasDad replied to the thread How Do I List My Compulsions?.
    I don't have an OCD therapist yet because of some insurance plan/HMO monkey business.
  • N
    So, I've had real event OCD and near-constant rumination for 40+ years. I've had other compulsions, but I got rid of them this way and...
  • M
    megirl replied to the thread New to the forum.
    Hi and welcome, to the forum a great place to be. I also have bipolar, it took quite a long time to get the right combination of meds, I...
  • M
    megirl replied to the thread New Here.
    Its hard as some just can't understand mental illness Just get over it,that makes me so cross. Its like having a broken leg and saying...
  • M
    megirl rated ThinkInYellow's post
    in the thread Just Think Positive.
    This is my first time ever really being a part of a forum but I’ve recently realized that I really need community. I enjoy an...
  • M
    megirl rated Ramson bangers's post
    in the thread Just Think Positive.
    Always got time for positive ideas and vibes. It really does help others who want to be helped.
  • M
    megirl replied to the thread New Here.
    Hi and welcome Its great you have joined the forum. A great place to be for support and help from people who know what its like to...
  • M
    megirl rated KitKat90's post
    in the thread New Here.
    I wish I had found this site earlier. I’ve had ODC and anxiety for years. It’s more of repetitive thoughts that sometimes causes my...
  • fazza
    fazza replied to the thread Started lithium today.
    Well I can happily report that the combination of Latuda and Lithium is bloody amazing. Had abit of a scare last week when my lithium...
  • schizolanza
    They say it can cause psychosis in some people. They say the same thing about alcohol.
  • M
    I knew there was hope too megirl. Mainly because my body reacted in such a way that i knew there must be a reset button somewhere. I was...