• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Zoloft

S

sashasonya

One more post from me today (I feel like I've been posting too much; sorry). I take 150 mg of Zoloft and think this may be too much. I also take lithium and Risperdal. I've been thinking my symptoms are due to the Risperdal or whatnot, but maybe it's because of the Zoloft? Does anyone have any opinions? Have you ever felt like your anti-depressant was too high?

A

Amathe77

I've definitely felt like they're too high sometimes. I've been on four anti-depressants at one time and had really bad effects from it. I would definitely discuss it with your doctor and if they won't hear you out, seek a second opinion from another doctor. You know your body better than anyone else, listen to it. If you feel it's too high and it's effecting you negatively, seek assistance with that issue.