• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

ziggy my story and personality disorder

Z

ziggy

hi it started when i was 13 but i dident no i had personality disorder untill i was 19 it come more tolight when my dad died and i lost me job i tryed to kill my self over over again takeing any tablets i could get me hands on then things started to get worse the burning of my arms cutting crying all the time none stop punching walls head butting walls drinking all the time i couldent stop myself i feel the world is against me nothing ever changes in my world im 52 now :( so were do i go from here well back to me psychiatrist and also fighting the dwp over me money ok thanks

Z

ziggy

hi it started when i was 13 but i dident no i had personality disorder untill i was 19 it come more tolight when my dad died and i lost me job i tryed to kill my self over over again takeing any tablets i could get me hands on then things started to get worse the burning of my arms cutting crying all the time none stop punching walls head butting walls drinking all the time i couldent stop myself i feel the world is against me nothing ever changes in my world im 52 now :( so were do i go from here well back to me psychiatrist and also fighting the dwp over me money ok thanks if i can help anyone suffering with personality disorder just ask im trying to get a cpn yet again

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello Ziggy and welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful

KS

Q

quality factor

HI there and :welcome: to the forum,
hope you find it a good place to be.

QF.

M

mad as a hatter

i,ve had similair problems swallowing tablets a lot i already had a dignosis off bipolor 1st tho then they have recently told the dreaded word u got a personality disorder as well it,s so confusing i kept harmim myself 2 i ended up in hospital for 3 months it was terrible but if it wasn,t for my family talking 2 my consultant i,d still be stuck in the same rut i,ve now got a good cpn and a social worker at the moment but i,ve fought hard 2 help myself in a sense i,ve not harmed myself in 7 months that,s been hard cause i still struggle everyday with it my mood swings and the lot i think it was i,m trying 2 say is hang on in there keep fighting and try get some 1 2 go along with u 2 c the pdoc i know they can so atimdating at times take care