• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Zero reasons

S

Sinder

I’ve waited just to make sure things didn’t change or miraculously would get better ..... instead theirs been nothing but a steady rain of Soulless Leaders uncontainable suffering and no end in sight , If their ever was a message saying “yup your done” I’ve been duly noted and all of this suffering is outside my small miserable existence.ive run out of reasons to try and could never have dreamt what felt so personally awful could bleed out to hopelessness for all humanity ....I feel like I’m screaming and no one can hear or see me.

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

Yep. It sure is a crazy world out there. Sounds like you have it on your shoulders. It's hard being in a rut for sure. It would be so much better if things are different.

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
Sorry @Sinder , sounds like you are having a bad time. Pleased you found the forum, there is a lot of help here and you will meet like minded people. Keep posting maybe start a thread in the section you feel addresses your issues. Members support Members here so well, I'm sure this place will get you back on track.

S

Sinder

I wish this were only a rut but it’s far bigger and deeper ,I’ve let myself down by running out of what once felt like endless hope but this world is cruel and not for me I’m tired of my physical pain and feel I have no answers or ability to turn our soulless society around.

S

Sinder

I wish their was a dignified honest way to exit this world with Gods Grace and understanding,I’m not the Woman I once was and was proud to be and falling farther from who I was to who I am now it’s not something I can fix or make peace with ,all timewill do is make everyone forget who I once was . I’d like to leave this earth with my identity intact instead of shattered and soiled

B

blue spark

I’ve waited just to make sure things didn’t change or miraculously would get better ..... instead theirs been nothing but a steady rain of Soulless Leaders uncontainable suffering and no end in sight , If their ever was a message saying “yup your done” I’ve been duly noted and all of this suffering is outside my small miserable existence.ive run out of reasons to try and could never have dreamt what felt so personally awful could bleed out to hopelessness for all humanity ....I feel like I’m screaming and no one can hear or see me.
I understand about your soulless leaders,do they break the law and make you wear a mask or fine you $100.00.You mean the leaders who are making their own rules, that they themselves think they don't need to follow.Hang on in there,things will turn arround come november.

S

Sinder

Oh,November when millions of people’s voices will be squelched and so many Dead or suffering families will still have no answers for their injustices no food or medicine , education etc. im sure for many of our “ leaders Covid is the genicide that answers their problems and puts billions of dollars no longer spent on the social security of our dieing seniors back into their economy and frees up the housing they have removed so many communities to rebuild and remove those who so rightfully deserved to have once called their home.ripe for gentrification. I would never have spoken like this in the past , wouldn’t want to offend or seem like I have the intelligence to speak on such matters but I can’t do any of this anymore, I just don’t have it in me anymore I’m sad for my children who have to live like this . My heart breaks for all the families who are suffering and will continue to suffer. And all this pain is outside my own small unsolved issues ..... it’s endless

Z

Zenobia

I've felt like I truly was done with life, it really was the end. I was wrong. I went to the psyc ward & was kept involuntarily, which freaked me out, but they took away what I would have used to end my life so I am still alive now. That was seven years ago, I think. A lot of shit had happened, I don't want to go into all of it but the start was my best friend's death. I lost my support system. Lost all my friends due to one thing or another - family problems, stigma of mental illness & other problems that they were facing.
Anyway, it gets better. It takes a long time to crawl out of the hole, but you will. You have to fight. Not try to do impossible things but maybe start with looking out the window. Putting music on. Changing your sheets. Opening the window. Gradually, day by day.
We will be dead for a really long time, so don't rush into it. Why not stay & see how the "movie" ends?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jajingna Introduce Yourself 33