• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

YOWZA

E

electricsheep

Well where to start? Here as a service user. At the moment am v. depresse with a polymoph of medications and social circumstances. Live in a very isolated place and feel it. Feel like Im just holdingon to what vestiges of anity I have left. Have had sz for over 20 years and am very tired of the docs the meds and the condition. I sit here with 30 pills and contemplate ending my life a great deal. Sorry to be so down but that's he way thing are. Hpe you all are good.

:scared:

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi electricsheep, :welcome: to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down. Hopefully you will be able to find some support on here. :) We're a friendly lot and have been through all sorts of stuff between us.

S

*Sapphire*

Hi electricsheep and :welcome: to the forum.

I hope you find some relief by posting here it can be a great help when you are feeling alone and isolated (it was to me). There is alot of support and understanding to be found on this forum and we have alot of members that suffer with sz on here too.

Try to hold on if you can. I look forward to your future posts.
Take care
Sapphire

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

Welcome electricsheep, how are you feeling today?

E

electricsheep

Today

Thanks all and everybody. Today I feel more positive after the messages of support and understanding. Though it could be that I'm takin opiates whuich elevate my mood. So much to try sort out with sz and addictions - Have made many mistakes and still feel the guilt and shame of regrets :(

How are you razorbladekisses?

x:hug:

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

Hi, Glad to hear you're feeling a bit more positive :)

I'm OK thanks.