• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

youtube video (by a schizophrenic to learn about schizo)

Schizohayez

Schizohayez

Im schizophrenic and want to make a youtube video about it. to help people like us. or people who have a loved one with schizophrenia.
what are some things the world needs to know about schizophrenia, broadcasting, paranoia, etc.??
what do schizophrenics need from friends and family?
what do therapist need to know/ do for us?
drop a comment on what I should include in the video

EdEd

EdEd

Just document your experiences , what you hearing what it makes you feel like... feelings emotions.. what you think the voices mean when they say certain things..and your coping strategies that you've found useful.

EdEd

EdEd

If you can provide other schizophrenics with an effective coping method I think they'd find it incredibly useful..

EdEd

EdEd

I sent you a private message.. at the top the envelope icon.

L

Lab rat

I would be interested in seeing it if you post a link when it’s done.

C

CoffeecupnoMug

Im schizophrenic and want to make a youtube video about it. to help people like us. or people who have a loved one with schizophrenia.
what are some things the world needs to know about schizophrenia, broadcasting, paranoia, etc.??
what do schizophrenics need from friends and family?
what do therapist need to know/ do for us?
drop a comment on what I should include in the video
which one?
If you can provide other schizophrenics with an effective coping method I think they'd find it incredibly useful..
meaning talk talk no point.
...that can't get over it and is still trying anyway...Meaning talking not speak. The speak is you. The comment section always get the potty.

EdEd

EdEd

Evidently so.. o_O Mmkay then...

Daybreak

Daybreak

I heard someone else say he occupies his mind by constantly talking, to deal with the voices. Maybe you could put that in the video. Sorry I can't be more helpful, it tough to find ways to deal with voices. The only other thing I can think of is simple meditations, like breath meditation.

Schizohayez

Schizohayez

I heard someone else say he occupies his mind by constantly talking, to deal with the voices. Maybe you could put that in the video. Sorry I can't be more helpful, it tough to find ways to deal with voices. The only other thing I can think of is simple meditations, like breath meditation.
Thank u for the feedback