• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Your bpd

B

Blackwolf

Hi, I'm just curious what are your symptoms, how it looks. There are 256 different combinations of symptoms to diagnose bpd.
I would like to hear what do you feel :)

PetitPois

PetitPois

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My symptoms have changed with age and becoming aware and working on my bpd condition. I have a lot of the typical symptoms, but again dependant on environment and the people around me, these vary in severity :)

This is an interesting topic @Blackwolf I will have to spend a bit of time writing a proper response out. So will share it here when I have 👍

B

Blackwolf

Someone want to share? Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you. For example naming what I feel or similar states of mind, I find it hard to express how about you? Can you talk about your feelings and so on with ease or do you lack words and can't find matching ones?

G

Girl interupted

Nobody is ever 100% bpd, but most I have been told are firmly rooted in cluster b.

So in other words you can present with some symptoms but not all and still have bpd.

That said, it's better to work on your own personal symptoms and experiences rather than obsess about a diagnosis. In the end, the diagnosis only helps to better direct the therapy, and if you have a competent therapist that will happen naturally.

D

Dagoon

I had all the symptoms when diagnosed. But as the years have past I have used various tools to lesson their hold on me or to change bad coping skills with better less destructive ones. I still have bad episodes but I understand them more as I begin to accept i have bpd.

L

Lostlady333

Hi, I'm just curious what are your symptoms, how it looks. There are 256 different combinations of symptoms to diagnose bpd.
I would like to hear what do you feel :)
My worst symptoms are my strong emotions. Ok one moment, then really bad the next. SH often. Abandonment always. Black and white thinking, everything is really good or really bad. Substance abuse to block out the pain. Past trauma and abuse have a huge roll to play. Bad sleep.
it’s hard to navigate and I really have no answers but I hope you can find some peace within yourself because we are very in tune with others and very empathetic.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
soulsearcher saw this and it really made me think about myself and other bpd sufferers Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
M BPD and Anxiety Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
T Bpd outburst last night really bad and now I feel terrible Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
TheEmperorsChampion BPD and Conflict Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
C Help my sister has BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
T Just diagnosed with BPD and struggling to cope on a daily basis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
L Are BPD relationships rushed? Was mine? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
L Do BPD relationships have to follow the cycle frequently? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
L I can’t handle my BPD anymore Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
D Am I a weird case of BPD or do I have NPD as well. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
L Can someone have quiet BPD, but it doesnt show up in the relationship until something traumatic occurs? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
M Employment and BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
P Was she really BPD ? or narcissist ? (long painful story) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
M I think depression was masking my BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
aleks1009 BPD - an identity crissis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
F I have bpd and i hate my life because of it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
B Online dating with BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
D How my bpd feels like. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
F I finally told my nurse about my bpd symptoms Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
T My wife has BPD and it feels like I’m loosing my mind Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Scream2 Social Media And BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
Fairy Fountain I don't believe that I have BPD. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 21
AvadaKedavra15 BPD and Work - interested in how others manage this Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
B Most troublesome BPD symtom? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 30
T Love and BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
3 Suspected bpd Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
N BPD and risk taking behaviour Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
midnightphoenix bpd Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
F How do you overcome BPD? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
D Bpd and connections to sex drive etc MAY HOLD TRIGGERS FOR SOME. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
D BPD Facial ticks Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
M Need Advice - BPD Ex Harassment Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
O Parent of adult child with BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
U what part of your BPD gets causes you the most problems Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
N Do I suffer of BPD? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
B BPD IS SNEAKY Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
M Coping with BPD and a marriage separation. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
M Coping with BPD and a marriage separation. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D Bpd and dieting Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
D Bpd and work Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
2 help with antidepressants with bpd Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
V ''Cool things about people with BPD'' apparently... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
V PMT & BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
B Sex drive and BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
CarolCatMeow I think I have BPD? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
L Pushing someone i love away due to BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
ToastToTaste BPD and physically abusive reactions. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
S Is relationship paranoia part of BPD? Is this me being paranoid? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 62
S Coparenting with BPD - Supervised, Legal and Therapies delemma Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
A_Wilted_Daisy I might have BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6