You'd stop messing with people's minds if you knew what was good for you.

P

pansdisease

You'd stop messing with people's minds if you knew what was good for you.

Just a warning, an admonition of you will.

For the ones who do this type of stuff.

Stay the fuck out of other people's heads.

These guys over here, they'll bring you back to life and give it all back to you you know. They gots some of that interdimensional tech going down, it's highly advanced shit we cannot begin to understand.

They don't like it what you do to people with shit like that. Not unless you use it well that is. Most of you aren't doing this and they are watching you, no secrets here you know.

I mean these guys here are and can be connected to all of existence so that's some real psychic shit for you there. They'll bring you back and just beat the living shit out of you if you think others are your little toy you know.

They always hated you little shits just taking advantage of it all, nothing but your common thief really, little kids. So they are going to hone you, they will train you, they will show you to yourself. Make you healthy.

I mean fuck what kind of psychic does that kind of shit anyway? Why not something good? The higher up psychics think you are nothing but shit really, just kids like everyone else not doing anything really, just games and hurt like everyone else, we know you thought you were different but nope, just your average human moron.

And as the higher up psychics and far more intelligent beings they will hone you, it begins with knowing thyself, an experience of your own ways. They have it all worked out already, it's kind of like a plan or something.

You should be ashamed. Fucking losers.

O

Old Manager

I'm sad others hurt you.
I can only stand so much kids then I need a stress relief of some sort.
Nothing beats a good nights sleep.

E

ettiene.dyer

Pansdisease;

I've been able to side line the psychic attacks. I really got to know who I am dealing with for the most part during my last couple of psychotic breaks. Psionically this stuff works on a frequency, much like a radio.

There is a spectrum up and down. The only way to attenuate to higher frequencies is to get deeply in touch with your psychic core, your soul and listen to it, through meditative and mantra practice.

Believe me I started this shit totally ignorant and offline. Programmed to show up in buildings and take lessons from hypocrites, I am talking from pre-school, through elementary, to junior high (thats when the awaking started), into high school, into college, into the work force, was raised in an atheist household and went to church from age 15 to 23. Shit got hard, I lost everything.

None of the programming prepared me to encounter my soul, it only made me a good consumer and waist line watcher. All through it I had peeks and pokes, suggesting there was a whole lot MORE to existence than Material gain. I did not know my body, I did not know my mind, I had no familiarity with my soul. The shit hit the fan with me and to be honest I have been crying in the wilderness ever since, attempting to bring the slaves from The Great City, to the River of Styx for full Bodily Immersion. . Boil off those fucking chains! We are not chained by our material bodies, we are chained by systems of the down spectrum.

Look, you can get all caught up in what voices or thought insertions, television interrupters, radio interrupters do, psychiatry calls this "ideas of reference" and "Hallucinations". In a sense they are, But really when you get to the actually science of the soul which is psychic science, you realize all that shit is real, but it is still Bull Shit.

We hob nob around most of our lives, thinking what our ordinary consciousness, or "working and slaving" conscious state of five senses perceive, is all there is. But we never really question our assumptions of what it is we perceive, how actually "real" it is, until our six sences start feeding us information that rocks our world in the mist of a psychic crisis. That is our opportunity to learn what is actually REAL.

Now if you are going to be a baby and scream and cry and kick, then you should be feed like a baby. If on the other hand you are going to be adult about this and come to the realization of what is, not what you want to be real, not what you were told is real, not what you wish was real, but what is in fact real. The first thing you need to do is become a scientist with what you are experiencing.

Do you really think, disembodied voices, inserted thoughts, or something some talking head says to you has any power over you? I tell you this, if you give away your power, it will be taken from you quicker that shit slidding off a hot tin roof. You can go to a doctor and play games, consume cocktails of all sorts, or you can make it your soul effort to find those that get what is going on and support each other as brothers and sisters.

There is a whole spectrum of reality that if you have the determination, a patience, and support you will know -- that goes well beyond what you have been programmed to believe is a "reward" for following a system of dead end promises and fucking marketing tactics which really just want you to be in-debt to it for you entire meat incarnation.

Now get busy finding allies and stop trying to whine your self to a psychosis resolution, that will get you DICK NOTHING but a life time habit of drugs which will rot your brain and put you in a nursing home in the end of your meat incarnation. You have convinced me already you know enough, stop trying convince everyone you meet, stop fucking yourself by arguing with meat puppets and slaves that you are good enough, well enough, and loving enough to inherit all the blessing your new insight can give you.

BE!

~Steven John Lister

P

pansdisease

I'm already dying though, hurts alot, can't wait to be dead.

Nothing i could do. They just tortured me into taking drugs over and over again.

You know them man, you know them, some of them unforgiveable sin dudes they is. The darkest of the dark they is. So torture or drugs, what do you think? Life is about choices really.

We're coming for you sons and daughters of eve. It will be soon. You will be given the full eighty to one hundred years. Our screams will become your screams, our pain will become yours, and our deaths will be yours.

And if you still wish to die by the end you can, none will care about you anymore at that point. But if you wish to come along then you may, have to give it all back though, every little bit.

O

Old Manager

If someone dies from doctors drugs.
By law the doctor should die from taking the same drug.
Hell yer that should be a law.
If you want to die without drugs that should be our choice and not anyone elses.
I cry freedom for Schizophrenics!

P

pansdisease

I wanted the drugs at first although i knew what my problem was.

It was either them, sitting on tops of pyramids getting forced to kill myself, seeing gods everywhere, or the drugs. They can hurt you like you have never been hurt to, in deep secret ways that none can understand.

I took the drugs. Now the drugs are doing it to me. It was still the better option though, possession is hell, pure fucking hell, it's a part of the deepest pit of consciousness.

Now what's i really needs is a good suicide clinic to visit, but they won't let me probably, it's too good, i'm ending up like my friend annelise now. We'll be best friends her and i.

O

Old Manager

I wanted the drugs at first although i knew what my problem was.

It was either them, sitting on tops of pyramids getting forced to kill myself, seeing gods everywhere, or the drugs. They can hurt you like you have never been hurt to, in deep secret ways that none can understand.

I took the drugs. Now the drugs are doing it to me. It was still the better option though, possession is hell, pure fucking hell, it's a part of the deepest pit of consciousness.

Now what's i really needs is a good suicide clinic to visit, but they won't let me probably, it's too good, i'm ending up like my friend annelise now. We'll be best friends her and i.
I'm happy you have someone the same as you. Finding someone like that is a Treasure.
Glad your not alone. I hope you find safety in each other.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Schizophrenia Forum 15