You have all been such a good influence

G

Girl interupted

Holy god, completely triggered. Why are people so cruel to each other?

G

Girl interupted

I may have to take a break from here, thank you Lunus for making me realize I am taking on others emotions and owning them.

I am not some miracle helper, but I worry what will happen if I go.

You have all spectacularly contributed to my courage. So it’s not a one way street.

I just know that I am drinking more and worrying about you all, even when I’m not here.

I don’t know what to do.

Lunus

Lunus

I may have to take a break from here, thank you Lunus for making me realize I am taking on others emotions and owning them.

I am not some miracle helper, but I worry what will happen if I go.

You have all spectacularly contributed to my courage. So it’s not a one way street.

I just know that I am drinking more and worrying about you all, even when I’m not here.

I don’t know what to do.
You take a break and look after yourself for a while. You are NOT responsible for anyone’s emotions, thoughts or feelings on here. There’s nothing wrong with being concerned but you cannot add to your suffering by taking on the worry of others. Focus on what you are responsible for, your own thoughts and feelings, at least for a while.

C

Coolname

As Lunus said. Boundaries are good. You need to put yourself first, you are a help to many but we will survive while you look after yourself. We are your friends, not your responsibility.