You have all been such a good influence

O

OCDguy

There is almost certainly a way forward. Would you like to share in a roundabout way of what has happened and what you are possibly facing as a result...

G

Girl interupted

Work offered me a full time position after four years on contract. It was fantastic news because I always felt kind of homeless prior.

It also gives me a bit of protection from the new boss coming in, so a lot of stress has been reduced.

I feel like I’m taking the right steps to recovery, enrolling in dbt to give me tools so I’m not so explosive. I am hopeful.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Work offered me a full time position after four years on contract. It was fantastic news because I always felt kind of homeless prior.

It also gives me a bit of protection from the new boss coming in, so a lot of stress has been reduced.

I feel like I’m taking the right steps to recovery, enrolling in dbt to give me tools so I’m not so explosive. I am hopeful.
Yay I'm so happy to hear, you deserve it :hug:

Poppy2014

Poppy2014

Go you, congratulations, you see, even with BPD / PTSD you can hold it together enough to be seen as a person who someone wants to employ
xxxxx Poppy

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Congratulations Girl interupted, well deserved I'm sure :)

G

Girl interupted

Just signed my permanent papers today. It’s official. Better still, they are counting all my previous years career experience towards my seniority in the role AND vacation time. It looks like I will jump from two weeks to five a year. I was stunned.

L

Lunar Lady

Just signed my permanent papers today. It’s official. Better still, they are counting all my previous years career experience towards my seniority in the role AND vacation time. It looks like I will jump from two weeks to five a year. I was stunned.
Fantastic news - well done. :hug: xxx

G

Girl interupted

Got in an expletive-exchanging shouting match with my director today. Thankfully we both were using f bombs.

Anyone have better coping methods when people do underhanded things at work? (Not my boss, but someone else, who wound up making me responsible for his crap.)

D

dewey

Got in an expletive-exchanging shouting match with my director today. Thankfully we both were using f bombs.

Anyone have better coping methods when people do underhanded things at work? (Not my boss, but someone else, who wound up making me responsible for his crap.)
What exactly happened?

G

Girl interupted

Told a guy no to something he wanted done, in support of my director. He went behind my back and snuck it through, while my director was away. Nobody told me about the change. Director exploded dumping it all on me.

D

dewey

Told a guy no to something he wanted done, in support of my director. He went behind my back and snuck it through, while my director was away. Nobody told me about the change. Director exploded dumping it all on me.
Hmm well your director shouldn't have dumped it on you.

D

dewey

I don't have any advice about such scenarios. Your director jumped to conclusions as humans often do. If you had to defend yourself, you had to defend yourself. Maybe minus the expletives? But if he was using them... fairs fair

E

EstherRose94

Lol I don’t know I just rant in my head or to my bf or my parents/sister or to you guys haha. Although I do make it way more rational and less crude to you (I actually care to censor myself for once) all which is one reason I love this forum. Anyway then to whoever I’m actually mad at I just play dumb and sweet. Lol. I don’t know. I’m also too scared to confront anyone so i think that largely helps. I should probs stand up for myself a little more.

G

Girl interupted

Got yanked up to the bosses office and formally reprimanded. This must be a new record. Yay me!