you ever known anyone personally who has committed suicide?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey peeps so i was wondering if you ever known anyone personally who has committed suicide?

if so what was the repercussions?

letmein

letmein

sadly my uncle in 1981..

nevee left me. :( really affected my farther (it was his brother)

sadly I'm sat on the same step.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

sadly my uncle in 1981..

nevee left me. :( really affected my farther (it was his brother)

sadly I'm sat on the same step.
sorry to hear that, mustve been hard for your father

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
not really personally, but there was someone at our college that did, teachers and their family tried to keep it hidden, but word got around real fast, still was incredibly sad to hear about
i could tell my tutor particularly was affected by it and college generally started to make more of an effort towards students with mh issues, which is a positive, but sad it took a student to kill themselves for them to take action

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

not really personally, but there was someone at our college that did, teachers and their family tried to keep it hidden, but word got around real fast, still was incredibly sad to hear about
i could tell my tutor particularly was affected by it and college generally started to make more of an effort towards students with mh issues, which is a positive, but sad it took a student to kill themselves for them to take action
thats sad that it had to come to that before the college showed any sort of support

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

hey peeps so i was wondering if you ever known anyone personally who has committed suicide?

if so what was the repercussions?
A friend.He did it on the same day and same way his father had.It destroyed the survivors,just as it had destroyed him.

Two cousins.For one of them,the first attempt was a failure but the second time wasn't.His son followed in his footsteps and did the same years later.

Other relatives committed suicide also.It has left the legacy that when things get tough,give in and give up,which is sad.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

A friend.He did it on the same day and same way his father had.It destroyed the survivors,just as it had destroyed him.

Two cousins.For one of them,the first attempt was a failure but the second time wasn't.His son followed in his footsteps and did the same years later.

Other relatives committed suicide also.It has left the legacy that when things get tough,give in and give up,which is sad.
sorry to hear that, mustve been tough for the families

exyz

exyz

A boy I went to school with who was gay.
A work colleagues wife.
A friend's son aged 12 who was bullied at school.
A woman I worked with in a different job.
A friend of mine who was a trade union officer who rang me to say he loved me before it happened.
The 30 year old son of my husband's friend.
Snips whom I miss very much and think about most days.
My 40 year old nephew, just a few months ago now.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
my son, 20 years old almost 20 years ago and I am still destroyed, always will be.

another young man in my son's class
a co-worker of my son
a customer of a place I worked
a young man who was an acquaintance

and I know I am forgetting some.

Everyone close to you will live your tragic death every single day. Things they once enjoyed with you, they will no longer do and will find them unbearable. It shatters the heart and rips apart the soul. If you are able to see closely, there will always be a haunted sorrow in their eyes. It does not get easier. We just sort of get used to it....the new horrid reality.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

A boy I went to school with who was gay.
A work colleagues wife.
A friend's son aged 12 who was bullied at school.
A woman I worked with in a different job.
A friend of mine who was a trade union officer who rang me to say he loved me before it happened.
The 30 year old son of my husband's friend.
Snips whom I miss very much and think about most days.
My 40 year old nephew, just a few months ago now.
ive personally never known anyone whos committed suicide

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

my son, 20 years old almost 20 years ago and I am still destroyed, always will be.

another young man in my son's class
a co-worker of my son
a customer of a place I worked
a young man who was an acquaintance

and I know I am forgetting some.

Everyone close to you will live your tragic death every single day. Things they once enjoyed with you, they will no longer do and will find them unbearable. It shatters the heart and rips apart the soul. If you are able to see closely, there will always be a haunted sorrow in their eyes. It does not get easier. We just sort of get used to it....the new horrid reality.
sorry to hear about your son, that mustve been hard,
i hope and pray it gets easier for you although i can imagine it wont

J

Jacobjacob

A junior girl in my college committed suicide about 4 years back. I don’t know the exact reasons but apparently she had a breakup and was pregnant too.

A friend from college had committed suicide after he broke up with his girlfriend. After the breakup became an alcoholic and one day decided to kill himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
soulsearcher

soulsearcher

A junior girl in my college committed suicide about 4 years back. I don’t know the exact reasons but apparently she had a breakup and was pregnant too.

A friend from college had committed suicide after he broke up with his girlfriend. After the breakup became an alcoholic and one day decided to kilĺ himself.
sorry to hear that

Last edited by a moderator:
qwerty1234

qwerty1234

My friend's dad committed suicide.

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

Soulsearcher you are so nice!!!!!! Please don't kill yourself.