• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

You don't need pants for....

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

You don't need pants for the victory dance
Cause baboons better than weasel
I r baboon is king of cartoon
I am weasel!

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

U feeling ok this week pal?? I'm around if u have probs
Hi dude

I feel better since I gave myself an 'end it' date like really euphoric - I saw u didn't another no show at court mate - dw about it though - it will sort itself out! :)

C

cally75

Hi dude

I feel better since I gave myself an 'end it' date like really euphoric - I saw u didn't another no show at court mate - dw about it though - it will sort itself out! :)
Alright mate? Yeah it's maybe a 10min hearing. I'm not going 2 prison! What's wrong with me that I can't stand in front of a room full of strangers 10mins? Feel a bit of a freak! Other people got far worse probs than me. U concern me talking about suicide all time. Surely things aren't so bad? Wot if it went wrong & u ended up crippled in a wheelchair or something? Sure that would be worse! Trust me I've been there & regret it everytime

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Omg!! I remember this! I totally have to YouTube and show my LO he'd love it! Ive shown him ren & stimpy already hehe

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Omg!! I remember this! I totally have to YouTube and show my LO he'd love it! Ive shown him ren & stimpy already hehe
What's LO?

Do you remember

Cow and chicken?
Catdog?
Angry beavers?
Dexters lab?
Johnny quest
Samurai jack?

And gummy Bears? Or the snorks?

If not YouTube em all xxx

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Little one.
You must be the same age as me as this is all my childhood TV on cartoon network lol.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I vaguely rememberedthem from childhood but i bought the dvd recently as i had a friend who loved it so we could watch it, I bought her a bag for christmas too of moomins but she forgot about me so I never gave it her. But I digress.
Studio ghibli movies are my favourite animations :)

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Little one.
You must be the same age as me as this is all my childhood TV on cartoon network lol.
Oh how I wish I was little - that's part of my problem!

I'm 27 :((((( so old

Don't forget dragonball zzzzz xxx

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Oh. The moomins? That scared the crap outta me! Maybe you're too young.early 80s
The weird guy with the hat who came out of the forest (covers eyes) :(