You are loved

B

BeinBipolarCassy

Thank you for reading my message, I have to say each of you I know are battling a very real illness.
I am so happy to have found a place where I have something in common. Bipolar does not have to be faced alone.
I am sending my love to everyone who is in this boat. One of many challenges big and great. Something that cannot be minimised or judged through ordinary eyes. I have fought so hard to accept myself and try to love myself as I am. Society tells us to reach the top and fit in, but what if we were made to create our own beautiful place where we belong. Birds of a feather, stick together. I hope you realise how strong and brave you are.

Here to support and listen

Cassy

J

Jules5

Welcome Casey What a beautiful post. I have done all the things to make it in society and I just flopped out. So I like what you said on creating our own beauty. My past rules me and since it is not that good of a past I feel worthless. I have achieved beyond my wildest dreams as far as employment but then My mental health kicks in and I make a garbage dump out of my life.

Now I am just wasting away drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes is my life now. Have no clue how to change this I pray all the time. This Helps a lot.

Right now I see horses next door Do not see my 4 dogs anywhere have to keep up with them usually-very quiet here right now. I did seek employment as a school bus driver pry for me maybe this will change my life.

Lots of love and hugs and thank you for posting Jules