you are enough!!!!

P

plzgodhelpme

So sadly i am back on here, things are so bad at home i thought about leaving but i have 2 dogs (that mean more to me then my rotten family). Once again my mother has betrayed, lied and did some shady stuff. long story short i found out she is dating (not that i care) but she told me is she going to see her friend, i find out online that see was searching for first date tips. When i texted her asking her about this she then lied.... ofcourse, so when she came home 10 hours later she admitted she had been on 1 coffee date with a guy, mind you i found google searches saying what do you do with a guy on the 4th date. I then realize she has been going on dates for months and that other people of my family know!!! What the heck? my father died 3 years ago and she doesnt even have the decency to even tell me? talk about feeling betrayed, left out and lied to!. i learned my lesson with this family. everyone told me to stay away. She thinks its funny what she is doing, she is always on the phone making fun of me and my sickness. The other night i came home from my softball game i went 4 for 4 and drove in the winning run, she did not care and went in the bedroom texting her boy toy. i will never stick up for my family ever again, hell to with them!! i lost a best friend because i stuck up for my sister while my best friend was talking about her and keyed her car. im so over the drama!!!! i just want to be left alone!!!!. i do so much better when i cut my mom out of my life because she is such a toxic negative person. She will get hers!!! thanks for reading!, back to therapy next week! yay!

G

gam9147

Hi my friend. I'm sorry your having a tough time. Perhaps she is not telling you since she is afraid of your reaction. But in any case, dealing with a parent who is in a very different place in her life is difficult. Especially when we feel so poorly. My mom is dating as well after my step-father died a few years ago. I am happy for her and I want her to find happiness, but it is much for me to deal with some days, so i simply can't and stay away.

G

gam9147

But to your main point, you are enough! I appreciate the affirmation in the title, its one I have trouble with and need more of!

A

Anxietyguy29

Sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time. I hope the therapy gets you back on track. Here if you need to talk or just need someone to listen. Feel free to shoot me a message

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

it's horrible that she keeps making fun of your sickness, i assume she wouldnt make fun if you had something like cancer or something like that, so she should not make fun of you for mental illness either :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anxiety Forum 18
LexLoofer Anxiety Forum 1
B Anxiety Forum 1