• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

y y y does it never go away ? ? ?

K

kerrie11

hey ppl im 25 depressed and have ocd , ive had ocd most of my life so its a way of surviving with me , s i dont no any different its normal to me if u no wat i mean but heres my story

ive moved to a new area with my bf who is the best ever btw , im away frm my family but i dont mind cos i think they wer part of my problem , over the years ive got more nd more depressed and atm im scared to say it but i feel im near at the end of my life , i dont want it to be but i feel useless fat ugly waste of space lazy everything u can think about urself i do , well almost , i got depression wen i was 17 and im 25 now i feel ive had to live with it for long enuff and im just waiting for me to finaally lose my marbles and end up dead , im on antidepressants but theyre not working

because ive moved i had to register with a new doctor and because of that im on the waiting list to c the phsyciatrist so ill be waiting a wile

i duno wat to do cos i love my bf and cats so so much n i dnt want anything to happen to me cos of them please help me xx

S

starfish

dolores

i have been where you are now. would it be possible for you and your boyfriend to find a doctor to take you seriously and help you now? there are home treatment teams formerly known as crisis teams whom any dr can refer you to straight away.to keep you safe and make sure you get assessed by a mental health team including a psychiatrist.good luck.

R

riverofdragons

Hey,

I know that waiting can be hell - I have moved 5 times in the last 7 years. Always willing to talk if you need extra support.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
KittyCat92 Does depression affect our judgment? Depression Forum 17
L Does any else feel like me? Depression Forum 11
T Does your pain drive you or consume you Depression Forum 23
A At what dose of Quetiapine (Seroquel) does daytime hangover get better? Depression Forum 6
I Does Depression Have A Purpose? Depression Forum 11
K My depressed boyfriend dumped me does he come back? Depression Forum 9
KittyCat92 How does it feel to say it out loud for the first time? Depression Forum 20
C Does anyone else just want to sleep and not wake up? Depression Forum 11
S Does anyone have issues sleeping etc when severely depressed? Depression Forum 3
I Why does nothing change? Depression Forum 2
G Does Anyone Else Feel Like This.. Depression Forum 9
T Does the rush of life diminish as you get older? Depression Forum 5
TooMuchPain Does anyone actually beat depression? Depression Forum 19
J Does anyone find it hard to express their feelings. Depression Forum 12
MeAndMyDepression Does your psychiatrist limit your meds? Depression Forum 3
lifecangetbetter does anyone feel they are going through the day like floating soul? Depression Forum 31
S anxiety and depression, does it ever end?? Depression Forum 6
A_Wilted_Daisy Does anyone else just randomly cry off and on? Depression Forum 12
E Does depression make you say things you don’t mean to the people closest to you? Depression Forum 7
G How to deal with a partner that does not understand mental issues? Depression Forum 1
MeAndMyDepression Does anyone else suffer from bipolar depression? Depression Forum 9
I What Does Loneliness Do To You? Depression Forum 32
A does anyone else think they are really boring Depression Forum 30
G Why does life hate me? Depression Forum 5
L does someone want to chat about SSRIs and failing meds? Depression Forum 5
I Why does it always happen when I’m upset? Depression Forum 3
DistantOcean What depression does to me Depression Forum 1
L If I Don't Believe I'll Ever Be Happy, Does That Guarantee I Won't? Depression Forum 41
J does exercise really help moderate to servere depression? Depression Forum 28
S Does mindfulness meditation helps to overcome panic attacks? Depression Forum 9
M Does any of you have just null days ? Depression Forum 5
bluestar ocean If a person has one month of chronic depression does that age the face or is that not enough time to do aging damage? Depression Forum 5
Carol1952 Feeling so depressed why does this have to happen to us? Depression Forum 12
J does this make sense? low dose of seraquel Depression Forum 4
S Does anyone know why antidepressants only seem to work for me some of the time? Depression Forum 18
G Does anyone else feel like this? Depression Forum 4
D Why does my close friend with depression shut me out - but keeps other people? Depression Forum 8
O Does Depression ever go away? Depression Forum 2
H Does anyone know how to manage triggers?? Depression Forum 4
G Does Depression Cause Apathy/Low Motivation? Depression Forum 4
Catty5 Does depression affect our ability to think? Depression Forum 22
R When Does It Get Better Depression Forum 10
D Does anti-deprassants affect thought patterns? Depression Forum 3
C Does anyone else respond to compliments by crying? Depression Forum 2
L Does anyone else feel more low after Christmas? Depression Forum 35
T Question - Does depression have any physical symptoms? Depression Forum 5
A does anyone just not try to hide their emotions? Depression Forum 15
V What does 'lovely' mean in this context? Depression Forum 10
B When does it end? Depression Forum 4
J How does getting married work for people with depression issues? Depression Forum 1