• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

wWvVxX~Jealousy~XxVvWw

ATARI

ATARI

SoO0...,

That Elusively Creepy Slightly Sadistic Troubled Chasm Of Jealousy.

There Are Two Pathes You Can Go By In Thus World.

One.) Respect.

Two.) Jealousy.

Now..., In The Respect Of Respect It Is An Easy Task To Accomplish.

For Example: When You See Someone Drive By In A Nice Looking Car. You Can Either Get Upset. Or!, Be Proud Of Them.

Now, You May Wonder To Yourself, 'Why Would I Even Get Upset, That Doesn't Make Any Sense'.

And!, Surely Enough, I Would Agree With You.

But!, It Is True, That In Thus Complicated Puzzle Known As Life. Some People Actually Would Get Upset.

And Say To Themselves, For Example: 'WHY DO THEY GET EVERYTHING GOOD, I DON'T LIKE THEM' (!!!).

Within The Sphere Of Respect One May Wonder, 'Why Give A Complete Stranger Respect, That Doesn't Make Sense'?.

Well, Dear Reader, Within My Correspondence Respectfully To You. I Would Say: 'Who Knows The Work It Took'...

To Achieve Their Dreams Of Purchasing That Car... . ...

Jealousy Believe It Or Not, Jealousy Can Crush Your Own Ability To Achieve Your Personal Dreams.

All While You're Worrying About All Of The "free" Goodies Everyone Is Grasping Within Their Reach Around You.

Your Dreams Are Slipping Away.

Now Think About It, Do You Really Want That To Happen?.

All In The Respect Of Jealousy?.

The Answer Is Clear My Friends. Give Respect, Get Respect, And Achieve Your Dreams With Hard Work, And Patience.

Anyone Have Any Thoughtful Additions To The Respectful Thought's In Thus Thread Exposing The Roots Of Jealousy?. :peace:

ATARI

ATARI

Side Note 0.1
------------------------
1.) Psychological, Jail Oh I See, Jealousy. Of Thee I Want To Be. Is It You Or!, Me (???).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In The Land Of Jealousy, There Is No Realistic Free. Nothing Left To See. Not Actually Thriving.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Slightly Strange Form Of Dependency. In Order To Find Actual Actuality. Understand The Tree.
============================================================
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
============================================================