• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

WTF?!

L

LittleMissTiny

I'm out of control. Slept with 3 blokes at the same time last night. Can't cope. Xx

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i would see your doc if that were me, do they know you are having problems?

F

FallenAngel2

Normally I would say in the situation like this would be good on you! :D

But, reading between the lines it seems you are quite bewildered by your actions. Hey we all need a moment of sheer randomness.

Without dragging in this into the TMI territory all I will say is if in weeks to come you feel you have to see the doctor as a result of last night, be sure that you do :hug:

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Hope you've been having safe sex then! To my knowledge people suffering from manic episodes can often get involved in lot of risky unsafe situations with regards to sex and can often contract STD's if they're not careful.

Be safe sweetie!

katya

katya

Don't beat yourself up about it. There's already way too much negativity towards women who have "too much" sex. Having said that, I'm sorry that you felt out of control. Maybe avoid the situations that lead to this happening for a little while, until you feel stable. Hope you're feeling okay. :)

Kerome

Kerome

It'll be a good story to shock your grandchildren with someday, lol. When they're old enough that is.