• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Wow! what a day...

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Wow! what a day yesterday. For the first time in over a year my brain actualy shut down, no thoughts, no highs or lows, just sleep and lots of it, this i like so bring on more. I was out like a light and slept like a bear - so to speak, i woke for only four hours to eat and then at 10.00pm i was out of it again. Woke up this morning in good spirits :)

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Wow! what a day yesterday. For the first time in over a year my brain actualy shut down, no thoughts, no highs or lows, just sleep and lots of it, this i like so bring on more. I was out like a light and slept like a bear - so to speak, i woke for only four hours to eat and then at 10.00pm i was out of it again. Woke up this morning in good spirits :)

Sounds lovely! Could do with something like that myself!

silly madam

silly madam

Thats brilliant Colin. Hope you stay feeling good. I can sleep for Britain when I am low. I dont come out feeling super but just about ready to be awake if you know what I mean.
Keep up the good work - sleep yourself better. (y) :hug:

J

jamesdean

Quite wow I'm looking for that at moment I'm up all night for the third night this week, though I'm trying to sprinkle a little bit of:loveshower: every where I go because there are some genuine people struggling during this credit crunch who need some tlc, and the world is so messed up, all to often people just dont care.
Good on you I hope you have has much sleep has you need take care jd

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi all,

I'm still going strong, waking up in the morning's in a good frame of mind. I know set myself small targets to achieve during the day ( even if it only to go and collect my prescriptions ). once i have done these i feel really good knowing i can acheive things even if only small. It probably sounds odd but i start to feel human, and part of the world again instead of tending to hide in the shadows.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hi all,

I'm still going strong, waking up in the morning's in a good frame of mind. I know set myself small targets to achieve during the day ( even if it only to go and collect my prescriptions ). once i have done these i feel really good knowing i can acheive things even if only small. It probably sounds odd but i start to feel human, and part of the world again instead of tending to hide in the shadows.

I'm really happy for you colin! I hope it continues for you and that others can start feeling like you :D

silly madam

silly madam

Ditto from me.
It really is great when you start feeling like a functioning person again.
I really am so thrilled for you. :clap: