• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Would Gang Stalking & Electronic Harassment be Hurtcore

Z

Zuiese

Torment and humiliation used to be a very public spectacle. But in the modern world, there are new ways to be cruel, and many of them are conducted from behind a computer screen.

This is the main general dynamic of being subject to this type of clandestine covert subtle way of harassing and aiming at triggering an unwitting gaslit victim, in order to induce or cause mental illness.

This article highlights the general dynamic and uncanny enjoyment some of our perps have towards us try to work out what's going on or just our day to day living with the veiled hints and use of covert harassment, and use of EH as a tool to exploit and torment its chosen victims, the enjoyment and egging on entwined with the aspect of a cultural trend of shaming and mobbing within online platforms and of offline politics and social change, as we are viewed as crazy or conspiracy theoryist.

( "Hurtcore is a fetish for people who get aroused by the infliction of pain, or even torture, on another person who is not a willing participant," explains Eileen Ormsby, who investigated the dark net hurtcore scene for her forthcoming book, The Darkest Web. "It can be so sadistic that even most paedophiles are repulsed by it. Videos and photos generally come out of poverty-stricken countries, but the market is worldwide.")

I think this article highlights this hidden fact, within Gaslighting, Gangstalking, Mobbing culture.

dreambuggieIII

dreambuggieIII

I have a TI thread here.

I wonder if we could get the moderators to open this subject up.
It's been very neglected here.
My experience, were nothing short of expected 'krap'
Visceral & unashamed of this mass admonishment.
How trite :
Nevertheless, I know this is worth a positive push. You seem so good with words too !

My old thread is here, if you would care to take a quick scan.

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/threads/targetted-individuals.331089/
I know moderators can shift stuff, but I'm wondering if we can turn this into a new section ?

Whaddya reckon ?

I hope you are okay and coping.

best DB

Z

Zuiese

That would be great as a lot of voice-hearers and people with what's term as unusual beliefs would see the truth.
A class action would come a lot sooner.

dreambuggieIII

dreambuggieIII

That would be great as a lot of voice-hearers and people with what's term as unusual beliefs would see the truth.
A class action would come a lot sooner.
I don't know, who to ask to be honest.
Would you like me to flag this with one of the moderators, as I can 'appeal' or 'ask' for a dedicated thread. ?/ I can do that. Yup.

Sorry for the delay, I'll try and remember to check back, but nudge me, if you have to.

best - DB