• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Would do anything for a friend to offload with sometimes

D

Danpezza08

I used to love life when I was younger the past 7 years I don't enjoy anything anymore I try new things and it's not working I just feel alone like an outsider I feel like crying all the time but hold it in I put fake smiles on to make my family think I'm alright I feel like during all the time I feel like no one understands me I've spaced myself away from friends and family to I just don't know what to do anymore

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Welcome to the forum, danpezza.

C

Christobel

I think a lot of people on the forum will identify with what you are going through. If you can, I would try to take your family into your confidence. If they knew what was going on in your life they might be able to help you.

D

Danpezza08

I've tried to they take me serious they put me in care when I was 12 ever since I was never the same person I felt disowned and I was being bullied the whole time through school it just became to hard I took up drinking I don't think I'm depressed I don't feel sorry for myself I just want to feel normal and happy the only time I'm alright is at work because im that busy I don't think about it