• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Worthless

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I am worthless. I'm a bad person. I deserve to die. Nobody wants me around. I wish I could leave. And I should be able to leave but I cant. I'm so worthless. Nobody knows what I've done. I'm such a bad person.

I miss her so much. I want her back. I wish I could go back in time and get her back. But I don't deserve her. I don't drserve to be a mum. I deserved losing her. My heart is broken every year this time of year. It's too cold to visit her grave and I'm too sick to go. I stayed in bed (mainly because I was so sick but partly because of her) on Saturday. The same exact day that I had her. I miss her.

katya

katya

I'm so sorry you're struggling like this at the moment. Please remember that you're not worthless, and, no matter what you've done, you can always make things better. Please don't be so hard on yourself. I don't know your situation but I hope you can have some sense of resolution soon.

If you feel able, maybe talk us through your situation a bit more so we can think of ways to help. We're here for you. You're not worthless.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

My baby daughter passed away 6 years ago. I was so young and people say it was a blessing in disguise but I miss her so much! She was 2 hours old. Her lungs weren't developed enough. I miss her. She was the result of a bad situation but that doesn't matter. I loved her.

M

Mastiff mom

Oh, Lincoln, your post breaks my heart. I'm so sorry you lost her. You are a good mother and I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. You have so much courage-- no matter what, you keep fighting and you inspire me. I'm sending you the biggest hug as you go through this. Lots of love.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I am so sorry that you had to go through this and that you are suffering now. I can't even begin to imagine how you cope with such a loss. :hug1:

katya

katya

My baby daughter passed away 6 years ago. I was so young and people say it was a blessing in disguise but I miss her so much! She was 2 hours old. Her lungs weren't developed enough. I miss her. She was the result of a bad situation but that doesn't matter. I loved her.
Oh hun, that is not your fault. By the way you were talking, I thought social services might have taken her away! Please don't blame yourself for your loss. You poor thing. I can't imagine what you're going through, but please remember it's not your fault.

Are you currently having any sort of therapy for the way you're feeling?

V

Viktoria

You're NOT worthless honey. You are just going through tough times, that's all. I hope you feel better soon. Massive hugs x

rubyrose

rubyrose

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what that pain is like. You are not worthless, sweetheart. I wish you could see how special you are. Lots of big warm hugs :hug1:

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Im so sorry Linc, that must be heartbreaking for you. Please talk on here if it helps, there are lots of us to support you.

TT xx :hug1:

L

lovagemuffin

hi you are so not worthless and your not alone big hug:hug:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I want to die. It might be coming sooner than later though.

rubyrose

rubyrose

We haven't spoken to each other directly and if you don't feel comfortable talking to me, that's okay. However, I am genuinely concerned about you. My ears are open to listen and my arms are open to embrace. I'm available if you need someone to talk to, dear. Please try and hold on. :hug1:

katya

katya

Please ensure that you're around someone if you're feeling suicidal.

Please remember you're not a bad person and you don't deserve to torture yourself about your loss.