• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Worst Episode of Hallucination or Delusion?

Y

Yoruichi

Lately my hallucinations have been getting much worse and it just got me thinking:

What has been your worst episode of a hallucination (or many at a time) or delusion?

My worst episode was a few days ago. I was lying in bed and 'people' were holding me down and grabbing me so I couldn't move then I got up and thought someone had moved something in my room so I screamed very loudly and ran into my living room. I stayed in there for about a half an hour until I decided to go to my parents house. When I got there I saw a black shadow person coming up their stairs towards me and I nearly screamed again but it went away when I did. Then I got my mom and she stayed with me the rest of the night.

It's pretty usual for me to have people grabbing me in the middle of the night but the whole seeing things is new. I'm pretty on edge lately now.

So, yeah. What are your guys' worst episodes?

SimonB

SimonB

growing and sometimes overwhelming sense of evil, the devil was taking over. Only ever experienced that once [I have talked b4 somewhere on here about it]...it was not a great experience I have to say:evil:

Y

Yoruichi

growing and sometimes overwhelming sense of evil, the devil was taking over. Only ever experienced that once [I have talked b4 somewhere on here about it]...it was not a great experience I have to say:evil:
I used to think there was a demon in my room and that he was going to kill me. I named him Legion (that's the name a demon in the Bible gave to himself when Jesus asked for his name).

SimonB

SimonB

Have you ever seen Millenium? Was a series on TV. Thats what it was like for me, I was Frank.

Y

Yoruichi

No, I haven't seen that show. I'll have to check it out and see if it's on Hulu.

Have you seen Rains? It's not very well known but it's on Hulu I watched it there. It's about a detective who sees the victims of his murder investigations and they help him solve the case.
I don't see murder victims (thank God) but I feel the presence of people I meet and characters from shows. They talk to me like Rains talks to the victims for different periods of time. So, I'm basically like Rains.

So we both have TV equivalents!