• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

worst day EVER!

J

Just-ME

going to loose my flat, problems renewing it, have tried but keep making mistakes one being i sent some letters to wrong address. me and my partner will be homeless. my fault. i'm always making mistakes, i just can't function normally. too much pressure, i just make things worse for myself.

a day like this i might contemplate suicide. it's just too much. i don't care about myself but i've let my partner down, he works really hard, all i had to do was this stupid thing, left it too late, made mistakes. i hate myself so much right now. i hardly slept last night worrying, i'm heading to a really bad place. :cry:

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
contact shelter they give comprehensive legal advice and have a telephone line pluss various surgeries around the county(England and Wales).
Do it sooner rather than later.
Good luck.
KP

T

TOONAFISH

Hi

How are you now? Sorry you are having all these problems. Did you get anything sorted today?? Have you spoken to your partner?? I have been homeless before with 2 kids so I know how you feel. Im in Scotland so not sure how it works down there but you should be top priority for housing.

sorry not much help :hug:

J

Just-ME

i sorted it out :), we are not loosing the flat. thank you for suggestions.
i feel alot more together now. fortuanately i spoke with the estate agent about my mistake and we worked around it.

sorry for worrying any of you. i suffer from catatrophic thinking, that if i make a mistake it will ultimately lead to a doomed situation, which this situation could of become but fortuantely i took steps to try and resolve the situation and it worked in this case.