• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Worse than ever

O

Obessionfromwithin

I'm sorry to bother you with my issues but I need to vent somewhere.
I am currently extremely suicidal to the point where the crisis team have mentioned admission several occasions. I have been like this for over 3 weeks now it's just getting worse to point where I don't think I can't survive any longer, usually by now I would done something (and failed because I am no good at trying to kill myself) and started to feel a bit better.
I was referred to the crisis team by a primary counsellor who clear couldn't deal with my issues who told me to be patient with the team as they won't know me and how I react blah blah blah..... Well 3 weeks later I am at the point where I am so desperate for help but I might discharge myself from the IST as i don't feel like they can help me all they keep saying is what help do you want/ what will help you? And when I try and explain I don't know I get met we vary responses some are understanding but the major are like how can we help without your help.. Why can't they understand that if I knew how to help myself I would need them to help me. I have been give techniques to try which I can't seem to get to work and they can not understand this and think I'm not trying even though I have explained several times that they don't work for me, I am just told told to try again or keep practicing especially if I'm not in 'distress' which would be hard Considering feeling this is a constant and they are aware if this.
I also had such a horrendous session with on woman that I left feeling 10x worse than when I went, I mean how some people get job in mental health I don't understand. But I was that bad that I have refused to see anyone since. They have told me I can refuse to work said individual but cant understand the damage this woman has done.
I have tried explaining several times that I feels this way since Thursday and that I don't feel that it is beneficially because I feel worse every day, and they are supposed to be helping me feel better. All they keep responding with will it not going to happening over night and we can't force you to work with us and they going to call me Tuesday so I can think about wether or not I want to discharge myself from the team.

The problem I am so desperate for help and they are they only help that is available. And if I don't get help I will be dead in the next month and I have a child who I need to survive for, how I can I force myself to stay when I am desperate to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi, I've just stumbled across this thread, although I did read your other thread a couple of days ago, and just wondered how you are feeling now? I hope you're feeling better than you were when you posted the above.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
U I'm feeling worse than ever Depression Forum 7
R I feel more lost, stupid, unsuccessful, and overall a worse person now than ever. Depression Forum 5
R New Year’s Eve depression worse than ever Depression Forum 12
E One year since suicide attempt and life worse than ever Depression Forum 12
S Is my depression gone or worse than ever? (plus anxiety) Depression Forum 5
T sertraline day 5, feel worse than ever Depression Forum 12
Zoe :) Woken up worse than ever Depression Forum 41
A I thought it couldn't be worse Depression Forum 188
P Feel worse than before. Depression Forum 12
K I dont know what to do! Everything just got worse as I grew up. Depression Forum 2
A Getting worse and worse Depression Forum 116
M Every day is just getting worse. Depression Forum 8
MeAndMyDepression Is your depression getting worse, staying the same, or improving? Depression Forum 18
F Depression or maybe anxiety... looking to control it before it gets worse Depression Forum 8
S Narcissist mother makes symptoms worse Depression Forum 8
kimidare Probably worse (triggers warning) Depression Forum 2
DistantOcean My life just got even worse Depression Forum 7
J Feeling worse now than a few years ago Depression Forum 4
S Online dating and making things worse for myself. Depression Forum 10
S My boyfriends depression has become worse and now he’s acting mean? Depression Forum 63
D its getting worse Depression Forum 2
ipanema Prank calls getting worse Depression Forum 6
Justafriend95 Can this day get even worse.. Depression Forum 14
JustinS1998 It Just Keeps Getting Worse Depression Forum 29
Y My “friend” has started bullying me and it’s getting worse Depression Forum 36
R Feeling Worse Depression Forum 4
Littlecaos What to do when you notice it’s getting worse Depression Forum 6
M Still getting worse. Depression Forum 6
M Worse Depression Forum 2
B I got better, but now it's getting a -lot- worse. Depression Forum 1
S Even worse today Depression Forum 19
C Sertraline has it made you worse Depression Forum 13
P Depression worse due to better diet??! Depression Forum 4
D worse. Depression Forum 6
N I am feeling worse and worse. I feel like I'm drowning. Depression Forum 33
M Which Ad is making me worse Depression Forum 9
B Was in crisis period... Now even worse through relationship breakup Depression Forum 5
X Everything is getting worse. Depression Forum 5
J I've never felt worse Depression Forum 1
H Anti-Depressants are making me feel worse? Depression Forum 6
S there is nothing worse then loneliness :( Depression Forum 11
Z (This is long) Trusting the wrong person made my depression worse Depression Forum 7
D Feel like im purposely making my depression worse?/?? Depression Forum 1
Q Getting worse Depression Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia what if it is worse Depression Forum 43
B Depression is back but worse this time Depression Forum 6
valleygirl Depression Getting Worse Depression Forum 2
starrynebula My depression is getting worse Depression Forum 2
D Alcoholic Family Member Making Depression Worse? Depression Forum 4
I please help im actually getting even worse cant cope Depression Forum 6