worry

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've been going to this mind group and i worry that the more i use services like that, the more my diagnosis will get around and the more stigmatised and rejected i'll be in the area

It's not as though i feel accepted as it is but i know when that benefit form arrives i'm going to struggle for the necccessary references to defuse it, i also think those who've been under section have cpns and social workers and don't have to make an isssue of certain things resulting in them getting round

you can't have it both ways nowadays, i'd rather not be poor sick me to women but a guy they'd consider for a relationship, chance would be a fine thing

P

pansdisease

Relationship with her, ummmm nope.

If they have accepted you or whatever then you are their slave. Look around, it's the only people they take in ever any of the time. If they have you around then they are leeching off of your life force and that is all there is to it.

Boy i wish i had a purty girl, garsh she purty. That's all fucking bullshit man. Leave that bitch in the dust where she really belongs. Misbehaving bad carcinogenic **** that she is.

All that she wants is another baby dude, you are gone tomorrow boy. And that's all she'll ever have is a five year old to hang out with because no one wants her around.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
don't see the relevance with my post, though i do have a sex drive and it tends to revolve around women, women also tend to avoid people with my diagnosis

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

what purty purty girl! lol

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Yes, I didn't want it to get around that I have bipolar so I can understand how you feel. My neighbors found out from a newspaper article I was interviewed for to promote the local mental illness drop in art center. The director of the center wanted to showcase my photography as an advertisement for their center. Boy was that a mistake !!

Getting a boyfriend or girl friend doesn't work well if they know about your illness. To be perfectly honest, I LIED when I met my boyfriend. I didn't tell him I had something wrong with me. And after he was "hooked" I told him. He thought it was no big deal because he already knew I was a nice person. He was already invested in me. (Oh God, I can just hear the rant from pansdisease. LOL)

J

Jonathan_P

i've been going to this mind group and I worry that the more i use services like that, the more my diagnosis will get around and the more stigmatised and rejected I'll be in the area.
Be proud that you have been given an important challenge that ultimately will improve your life.
: )

I couldn't care less about people knowing that I have Schizophrenia because I have learned/developed many things because of it.

Peace. : )
Jonathan

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i don't see going to a mind group will improve my life, if i was concerned about getting better i wouldn't go. sadly as one friend put it you don't get better by seeing one of those people, the reason i'm going is i've given up on better and hope it'll help with my benefit sick claim

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Yes, I didn't want it to get around that I have bipolar so I can understand how you feel. My neighbors found out from a newspaper article I was interviewed for to promote the local mental illness drop in art center. The director of the center wanted to showcase my photography as an advertisement for their center. Boy was that a mistake !!

Getting a boyfriend or girl friend doesn't work well if they know about your illness. To be perfectly honest, I LIED when I met my boyfriend. I didn't tell him I had something wrong with me. And after he was "hooked" I told him. He thought it was no big deal because he already knew I was a nice person. He was already invested in me. (Oh God, I can just hear the rant from pansdisease. LOL)
my first girlfriend i notice it coincided with this psychiatrist saying i wasn't schitzoprenic, caused endless problems with the benefits and been stuck in the area from hell, other side was couldn't get a job, only one was social services were they decided once the diagnosis got out i was unfit for work