• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Worry worry worry

N

Nyishiap

My head has been hurting since 7am and I honestly believe it’s because all I ever do is WORRY. I can never catch a break, from the time I open my eyes til the time I close my eyes I worry. I feel like I’m so far behind in life and that I’m stuck and trying to figure things out. I’m going to end up driving myself pure insane 😔

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I can't say I'll have any advice but I'm willing to listen.

What aspects of your life do you feel you're behind in and how are you stuck?

L

Livebythesea

Hello...I can relate to this. I worry about everything all of the time as well. There are no antidepressants that have helped me but I must say during the worst of times Xanax or clonopin did help to stop the obsessive thinking. Have you tried any of those?

T

thisisnotmylife

I have been doing the same for months now since getting of hospital. my sleep pattern with meds was 9pm until 5am on the dot. I found the length of the day too much to endure so my psyche prescribed some diazepam. maybe you can ask your Pdoc for some meds to help?

J

Jasmin3

My head has been hurting since 7am and I honestly believe it’s because all I ever do is WORRY. I can never catch a break, from the time I open my eyes til the time I close my eyes I worry. I feel like I’m so far behind in life and that I’m stuck and trying to figure things out. I’m going to end up driving myself pure insane 😔
Hi, is there anything in particular your worrying about family, friends, worry, general life? It's awful from the moment you wake up to the moment your head hits the pillow, all your filled with is worry and distressed. I must saw it's normal in life to feel this pressure and stress, as expectations have gotten higher. That why am I not in my chosen career yet, why does this person earn more than me, how do I achieve these goals, why aren't I achieving them now. It's enough to drive anyone insane being so harsh, brutal and unrealistic within a time scale just now I'm so guilty of it myself and am my own harsh critic.

I believe what ever is meant to happen will happen, you believe, thrive and fight for it no matter the settle back your time will come. Your look back ten years from now and not even notice the person you once saw looking back at you in that reflection. Your going to become more confident, empowered and worthy of anything you can and will be but you have to believe it otherwise people won't see it it comes from within.

Your never behind in life, I complete my degree a year ago a year later I'm doing my masters. I don't like to set a time scale, pressurise or push myself to hard in this aspect otherwise your go one of two ways crumble or thrive. Alongside put an age restrain on anything, there's no need for it. Life is for growing, learning and self loving.

I hope this helps, remember this you are valued and amazing. Everything will happen within time, the world works in mysterious ways.