• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

worried

B

bluetenrec

Hey everyone

i have been feeling a bit low recently because of being so paranoid. i thought this was the best place to post but sorry if it isnt.

i am getting scared because the paranoia is starting to involve people i thought were my friends and i really dont want it to go that way. the part of my mind that has told me that all this was all in my head is getting smaller or weaker quite quickly. :cry:

I know maybe i should try some of the CBT techniques i learnt but it never seems high on my priority list when i am feeling that way, i am more concerned with catching people in the act so i can have some proof. maybe going to the doctor is a good idea but i so badly want to come off the meds they are doing my head in. fed up with taking them as i havent stopped taking meds for 9 years straight.

feeling a bit confused

bluetenrec

S

saffron

hi blue
sorry to hear that you are so down at the moment. it does sound like your paranoia is spreading . are cbt techniques aimed to help you through times when you are feeling like this or beginning to feel like this? sorry Im not sure,
I do think though that you need to go back for a chat with your gp, i know yyou dont want to, but, trying to hid your feelings is not going to do you any good either. they will just get worse, and it will affect things in the future.
I feel like that all the time and it does affect my life and friendships, mine is deep rooted and been going on for years, Please reconsider going to gp because these thoughts wont go away on there own.
sorry I could not be mmore positive.
take care
S

B

bluetenrec

hello

thankyou for your reply.

yeh i might go to the gp after all, as it got a lot worse yesterday.

the cbt techniques are for when i am feeling not good, so its hard to do.

and i think what you said is positive cos it has helped. Thank you

:hug:

bluetenrec