• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

worried

P

princess_sana56

hello everyone i feel scared and worried its been 4 years for me now it feels like someone is there and wants to hurt me.Whenever i go somewhere it feels like someone is there and wants to hurt me when i look behind there is no one there.When i go to bed i cant sleep at all i wake up too much times at night.I have bad panic attaks as well and i cant breathe.

S

Sapphirepenguin9900

This sounds like anxiety and anxious thoughts, Ive had the same. If you treat the anxiety it should get better.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I know it's hard but please hang in there and wait for the psychologist to contact you, when I had psychosis for the second time it took nearly two months between me going to A&E to ask for help and the Early Intervention Team getting in contact with me.

The wait got so bad I self medicated using herbal remedies that were very similar to the anti-psychotics they prescribed me. I still keep a stash of the herbals just in case the chemist runs out of my meds for any reason.