• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Worried

P

Phil10

How can I stop worrying I am dying every day? I have these worries often daily and it’s not good to worry each day? Can anybody give me any tips? I have not been able to get anymore CBT yet as the therapist I seen last week never got back to me?

bpd2020

bpd2020

How can I stop worrying I am dying every day? I have these worries often daily and it’s not good to worry each day? Can anybody give me any tips? I have not been able to get anymore CBT yet as the therapist I seen last week never got back to me?
I am sorry your therapist has not got back to you. That does not sound very professional. I would try to find another therapist. In the meantime, maybe you will find a CBT book helpful? You can check out some on amazon and read the reviews.

N

navhealth

You can do CBT online for free. Have you tried that?
i am on a cbt course free through the NHS..i rang my local healthy minds number and got refered through them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Anxiety Forum 18
A Anxiety Forum 8
R Anxiety Forum 10
I Anxiety Forum 14
K Anxiety Forum 3