• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Worried why GP wants to see me.

U

UMPALUMPA

Hi, I came back to my flat and their is a message saying to contact the gp surgery.

when I phoned they said my GP needs to see me, so I told them I cant walk into a Surgery full of people and they said they will arrange a home visit.

But !

Now I am wondering why she needs to see me, I was sectioned last week by the Police, but I am just worring why all of the sudden they need to see me as they have left me alone for the last 18 months.

I hope they dont do blood tests at my house I hate needles.

:confused: now I have a long weekend of worrying like hell 24/7.

I wish I was a snail I would write fk off and leave me alone on my shell.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm sorry for the worries sis, if the anxiety increases or you need to vent, then please let it out on your journal or talk to us :hug1: you'll get through this ^^
I used to hate needles, still suspicious of them >_>

U

UMPALUMPA

Thanks matey, yer I guess I was venting their but it just seems like one thing after the other at the moment.

fank you for your support little bro. :hug:

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i am sure it is just routine and maybe they are suppose to see people every so often. it cant be anything urgent or they would have arranged to get you seen sooner than that.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Thanks matey, yer I guess I was venting their but it just seems like one thing after the other at the moment.

fank you for your support little bro. :hug:
No worries sis :hug5: you'll always support you. I understand, it's not nice at all when there is one thing after another. There's no rest for you >_<

U

UMPALUMPA

i am sure it is just routine and maybe they are suppose to see people every so often. it cant be anything urgent or they would have arranged to get you seen sooner than that.
Thanks Helena, your probrably right. Overthinking about everything I rekon. X

No worries sis :hug5: you'll always support you. I understand, it's not nice at all when there is one thing after another. There's no rest for you >_<
Your a good egg, I dont think their is rest for most of us on here lol..:doh:

nan night everyone speak soon.:)

W

Waverunner

I reckon the paperwork from your 136 has just caught up with them and your GP probably just wants to check you are ok.

U

UMPALUMPA

So ive decided to ignore the phone when the GP surgery phones today, (no haters please)

They said they would ring to arrange a Drs visits next week, but their is no way I can start worrying all weekend about seeing a GP next week, I am staying at my mums house alone until tuesday and I wont even have phone contact with her as shes camping in a Valley without phone signal.

I will phone the Gp next week and arrange an appointment with a GP and ask my support worker to be at the flat when the GP comes.

I know this thread might look over the top with worry but its just the way I am, everything a worry these days, everything just everything:sorry:

( I have decided NOT to take my Tablet with me to mums house because I would just post on here too much, I can waffle for england )

Last edited:
H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
that sounds a good idea about the gp appt. :)