• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Worried, frightened, help

B

bluebell24

Am at a loss ... started a new job 6 weeks ago, in the midst of relocating so only see my husband at weekends. My confidence is very shaky and as a result I feel as tho I am letting down my new employer. Am not on the ball and am making silly mistakes, not great when I'm on a trial period.

I ran out of meds two weeks ago, my doc is at home and I never get time to go home early enough to go; a 3 hour journey from where I work. Was feeling okay but now as tho I'm slipping into a mixed state. Hints of hypomania and waking up tearful.

Am so lonely. Feel distant from my friends, not just geographically, but I can't tell them about my diagnosis. Tried contacting MDF but they never reply and am desperate for someone to talk to. The past 6 months have turned my life upside down and I don't feel like my efforts to get back to normality are working well. And I hate myself for messing up a friendship with the only person I could ever talk to about this stuff.

I'm really scared and starting to have bad thoughts again. If I lose this job I'll have messed up everything.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Hi Bluebell. I think your being very brave making this move and the new job.
Could you ring your doctors and get someone to collect a new prescription for you. Or alternatively register at a doctors local to where you are or go as a temporary resident to get your replacement meds.
Don't worry about making little mistakes that will stop once you are more settled in your job.
Take care.
KP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Bipolar Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia Bipolar Forum 16