Worried all the time

M

Mommyof3

Hi was wondering if anyone felt the same I worry anzlize everything, half the time i can’t cope I think everyone hates me, just need someone to talk too

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

:welcome: to the forum. I'm always worried sick. I'll support you. I'm sorry you feel that way.

Anon_21

Anon_21

Yes, I do this alot too. It's a daily struggle to remind myself (even on the forum) that people in general don't hate me, and try to distract myself or keep busy to stop the analyzing...its hard, and hard being a mom on top. Hang in there, this place is wonderful for support!

M

Mommyof3

Thank you just been told to have two eeeks off work as I feel that depressed and I just find it hard every day it’s a struggle even to wake up in the morning thank you for your kind words

B

BrokenToy

I know this is a cliché and sounds cheesy, but a little bit of fresh air really can help a lot with our mood.
Even if you're not exercising, try to sit outside with a cup of tea/coffee for ten minutes and just breathe. Allow yourself a few minutes like that each day if you can because staying inside allday looking at the same four walls is not good when coping with depression.
It's good you got a little time off work, I hope it helps you to hit the reset button and relax a bit. You're not alone having those feelings and they can be beaten. Take care.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Depression Forum 1
M Depression Forum 5
M Depression Forum 3
The Owl Depression Forum 1