• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Worried about tomorrow

N

Nj235

After my OD 2 days ago I haven't seen my boyfriend, he had planned to stay at a friends so carried on with these plans, he then decided to stay an extra night so is supposedly back tomorrow. We've sent the odd text but no real conversations. I'm just really nervous about seeing him tomorrow and how it's gona go ......

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I can understand your worries. It must be particularly difficult after what you've been through. I don't know how long you have been together but just try to remember that he's your boyfriend and loves you.

Perhaps he is nervous too. He possibly doesn't know how to deal with the situation. Hopefully, once he's with you, you will wonder what you were worried about and all will be fine.

Take care.

N

Nj235

Thanks. He said he's nervous about too. He's just angry with me

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

He's probably angry because he cares so much. It probably frightened him too.

I hope all goes well for you both and I hope that you're feeling better than you were. You've been through quite an ordeal.

N

Nj235

Thanks, I'm sure it'll be ok. Think it's also the thought of going bVk to 'normality' as also back to work tomorrow! I feel it's a lot to deal with within 24 hours