• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Work this week and my dad

L

Lilac

At work this week they have told me I will have to pay them if I don't speak for a few minutes (and I probably do speak every few minutes). If there was anywhere to whistleblow this I most certainly would.

And my father can't keep away from me. He isn't winning as he doesn't want me to be well and doesn't listen. He was saying today that he had a blood test at the gps and the member of staff (I'm not sure if it was a nurse, doctor or healthcare assistant) there couldn't read the results.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Lilac, i'm not entirely sure what you mean about the work situation.
What do you do? Why on earth is someone suggesting you pay them if you don't talk?!

I'm sorry to hear that your Dad isn't supportive. I know i've read threads from you in the past about different family members being unsupportive of you. I'm sorry they're a bit of a useless bunch.:hug1:

L

Lilac

I am an office worker and I was told at work that if I didn't speak for a few minutes I would have to pay them. I was then criticised for what I did say.

W

Waverunner

Ask them to put that in writing to you.

E

english rose

What kind of office is it? Is it a small company or a large one? Is it public or private sector?