• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Work place drama making me feel down

J

jayydee

Hi
firstly Thanks for reading
So basically I am part of a group chat consisting of people from work, recently some info from the chat was leaked to another team at work (the team were sagging them off) and some how I've managed to get the blame altho I've been off for nearly 2 MONTHS (My partner works on the opposite team so I think this is y)
The thing is I haven't sed anything and now am receiving horrible messages on the chat and being talked about (they are not specifically saying me on chat but have made another one with out me where they are all discussing this) and being made to feel really uncomftable to the extent I no longer want to go back into work.. I have been told that I am no longer wanted on the team and Noone is to talk to me altho most of the team think that this is ridiculous some r actually going along with it,
It just making me feel so down and it's really waring.
I'm not sure what to do please any advise would be great

Thanks

calypso

calypso

Admin
That sounds awful. I am sorry you have to go through this. Can you not send out a blanket email to everyone and say that you didn't do anything and you don't know why people think you have? There is usually a ring leader to these things. Who started all this? Its them you need to target I think.

Is there not a line manager you could go to and explain that you are getting all this and you are very unhappy with work at the moment? A proper manager would put a stop to this straight away. Take care.