• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Work lied and making me really depressed

A

Anthony888

My work sent me to occupational health. And on the referal it says I've been going round telling my other work colleagues I'm suicidal :( this is not true. Its made me feel so crap and I'm now back on the sick

Storm in a Teacup

Storm in a Teacup

That was very deceitful and unprofessional of them. I can understand why it's made you feel so bad. I wish these people could be more considerate and understand how harmful their approaches are.

Alice Raven

Alice Raven

That is horrendous behavior on the part of your work. I'm sure it depends on which country you are in, but I think that would violate privacy issues. You may want to find out what your rights are in this. First off, it violates your privacy and second, it's a lie. Third, they have caused serious damage to you emotionally and to your reputation.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I wonder if one or more of your colleagues went to Human Resources and told them this?

A

Anthony888

That is horrendous behavior on the part of your work. I'm sure it depends on which country you are in, but I think that would violate privacy issues. You may want to find out what your rights are in this. First off, it violates your privacy and second, it's a lie. Third, they have caused serious damage to you emotionally and to your reputation.
I'm trying to find out. Thanks for reply

A

Anthony888

I wonder if one or more of your colleagues went to Human Resources and told them this?
I got my Gdpr back and they was nothing on it. And if I did say such things they should have supported me and asked me ect?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Anthony888,
Welcome to the forum,
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Are you happy at work?
Hope you'll be okay.

K

kamma

Hi, your experience beggers belief. Those members of staff who done that are really sick people.
take care of yourself and stay strong.