• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Work as a slave.. In the end I received my money but only after they make me feel like shit.

B

Blackrose09

I was blocked with depression knowing I won't have what to eat. I oscilate between anger and depresion still because of how they talked to me. I fuchikg hate this depression
Than another things happened. I was reminded of a sexual assault I had.. and I found out this son of bitch taked shit about me to everyone around me.
Im done
I wanted to revenge on the entire world. Just fuck it

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi BlackRose,
I'm so sorry to hear you were treated like that, some people can be so unkind.
Here if you want to talk.
It's hard having depression, are you getting any professional help?
Hugs

B

Blackrose09

Hi BlackRose,
I'm so sorry to hear you were treated like that, some people can be so unkind.
Here if you want to talk.
It's hard having depression, are you getting any professional help?
Hugs
Thank you for your kindness.
I feel I want to scream due to emotional pain but I'm to exausted to do it.
Yes i m on treatment for depression and others but sometimes when I encounter some difficult situations my depression returns.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Your welcome, it's good you are having treatment. I'd mention to your dr that you find it returning at times.
Hugs

P

Prycejosh1987

I was blocked with depression knowing I won't have what to eat. I oscilate between anger and depresion still because of how they talked to me. I fuchikg hate this depression
Than another things happened. I was reminded of a sexual assault I had.. and I found out this son of bitch taked shit about me to everyone around me.
Im done
I wanted to revenge on the entire world. Just fuck it
I do not think you should be angry with the whole world, there are good people out there. I am a good guy that suffers for being good. You need to stick up for yourself and say what needs to be said.