• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Work and the local Labour Party

L

Lilac

Well at work within the last 7 days I had to work with a colleague and someone asked this colleague right in front of me if she'd had to be bribed into working with me and she said yes. Well, that's not nice and why wasn't I asked if I had to be bribed into working with her?
They are still confirming that no one cares about me and no one wants me to be well.
A colleague is allowed as many breaks as she wants during the day without recrimination.
And the Labour party they used to send out leaflets saying if there is anything you want looked into and dealt with mark it down here so I did a couple of times and now they don't send out those leaflets.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

That's a really unpleasant thing to say.
You may have already done this, but have you tried speaking to a manager about this?
You shouldn't be spoken about in that way.

E

english rose

No wonder I'm scared stiff of being forced in to work, no wonder I prefer animals to people, I'm still haunted by bullying at school & that was AGES ago. People are so nasty.

E

english rose

Never trust politicians, those things they say that sound helpful are just PR - they don't really care about you (unless you've got enough money to be a major donor & bankroll their campaigns).