Words of expression

U

Urban3344

I have changed so much brakeing under the pressure of the society I'm submerged in the conflict with it and my need to belong I have lost my self witch the only sense of self I just came to know was defined by my noted and undeniable difference now I'm even more of a confused and already fucked up mess lost changed to much to go back to who I was but not enough to fit in to feel expected just lost and angry with my self I just want to run ripping the flesh from my face run in to the heat of the sun tell it burns all the flesh from my body leaving just the bones this form the very last trace of identity pushing on tell they Crackel weakening under the unforgiving heat of the sun sizeling and splintering tell the marrow runs dry and they are nothing but ash freeing myself of all identity being free of it and its pressures to conform the struggle with the change to be who i am not witch is simply the act of not wanting be alone and to matter why is being different such a bad thing why dose the world want me to change

R

Ramson bangers

Reminds me of the kid who had wings. Burned them off flying too close to the sun. But the farmer still ploughs his field in the foreground unaware (hes got shit to do)
Truth is you dont need to comform to anything, you are unique. Let others adapt to you. Your identity is more important to you than anyone elses perception of you. Therefore any negative feedback we get from others are unimportant (as they manifest not from you). Once you have grasped the concept that you are a part of the universe, its energy and magic, you may find yourself never questioning yourself again based on others feedback.
Never identify yourself by anyone elses standards. Its a cycle of confusion.

U

Urban3344

Have a good day might just take up on the chat thing and thanks for the the back story on the kid with wings I could see how its similar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2