• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Word salad voices?

EdEd

EdEd

This is the first time I heard the term "Word Salad"

T

Takingmybrain

This is the first time I heard the term "Word Salad"
I dont know if ive used word salad right way. They use it in terms of thought disorders when words come out all weird i think. Im not really sure. But im sure its voices not thoughts. Im hearing it.

EdEd

EdEd

Right , what you say makes sense to me.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
They also call word salad schizophasia and can sometimes be coupled with logorrhea which is excessive talking, definitely words that can be attributed to some of our voices, my voice certainly suffers from logorrhea (word diarrhea) lol.

EdEd

EdEd

They also call word salad schizophasia and can sometimes be coupled with logorrhea which is excessive talking, definitely words that can be attributed to some of our voices, my voice certainly suffers from logorrhea (word diarrhea) lol.

.:rofl2: Lol!

mandy125

mandy125

Mine say all kinds of crap lol I don't think half of it means anything I've only just started to realize this and I've been voice hearing half of my life all the best x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blog15 Hearing Voices Forum 2