• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Word clouds

F

firemonkee57

Just found these word clouds I did a while ago from posts to various forums.

journeythroughmymind.png

A

Alienated

Some people won't accept the help their offered, they think it's everyone else that has the problem.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I really like your word clouds. It's sad that you felt that way when you created them but they are very effective and I can relate to them.

Is there specific PC software available to generate them? or did you use something else, like Photoshop?

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Thank you. I might just have to try that out.

Do you also create any when feeling more positive or optimistic? I only ask as I'm thinking about doing a couple of them to demonstrate my extremes in mood.

F

firemonkee57

Thank you. I might just have to try that out.

Do you also create any when feeling more positive or optimistic? I only ask as I'm thinking about doing a couple of them to demonstrate my extremes in mood.
I've not done so but then it's been ages since I've been in a sustained positive/optimistic mood. Would be good for showing fluctuating moods though.
As it's done via a java applet you have to use the windows snipping tool to save or take a screen shot.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Thank you again. Sorry that you've not felt happier or more positive for any real length of time. I hope that changes for you soon.