Wonder what does happen next

W

When will it end

Curious as to the afterlife as the only time I get that fluffy warm feeling in my gut these days is when I think about going there.feels like I'm staying alive for other peoples amusement .if im not happy then I dnt see why it's selfish

A

Apotheosis

Curious as to the afterlife as the only time I get that fluffy warm feeling in my gut these days is when I think about going there.feels like I'm staying alive for other peoples amusement .if im not happy then I dnt see why it's selfish
Because from a Soul perspective it's usually a lot of failure to do that, & you have to come back & try it all again. We're hear to learn lessons & go through stuff. & if you don't do what you came here to do then it's back to the 'drawing board'. Ultimately it isn't such a big deal, but the way I see it; come what may, if I can get through it all; that in itself is a success - however much I sometimes want to be dead. & you don't know if things will turn around & you'll have a wonderful life - that happens sometimes for people.

If your serious about the area then why not look into what research & investigations have been done on it all? I did & got something from it -

I read all this -

[not an exhaustive list]
Ian Lawton - The big book of the Soul, & the Wisdom of the Soul. (& others by the same author).
Michael Newton - Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls & Memories of the Afterlife.
Richard Martini - Flipside.
Andy Tomlinson - Exploring the Eternal Soul. (& others)
Dolores Cannon - The Convoluted Universe series & Three Waves of Volunteers & the New Earth.
Robert Schwartz - Your Souls Plan, & Your Souls Gift.
Brenda Davies - Journey of the Soul.
Also the work of Brain Weiss, Kulber Ross, Joshua David Stone, & Patrick Harpur (A Complete Guide to the Soul).

Why not postpone your Journey to the other side to do some reading & investigation into some perspectives on it all? What have you got to lose?

Just a suggestion - take it or leave it.

Last edited:
W

When will it end

A well structured answer indeed.all the coming back and doing it again ,isn't that karma someone else said that to me also .did you find all these readings helpful?ultimately it's a strange subject as obvious Knowone knows there's always the rot in the ground option for example

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
im not a believer im afraid. i believe when your gone thats it.
i do however feel a huge guilty feeling for my family left behind. the pain and grief and suffering that ending my life would cause them. im not saying i wont get ill again and not try it again but i cling onto that guilt feeling as a safety mechanism.
i would like to buy into re-incarnation and become a tree or a cat but im not sure it works like that.

A

Apotheosis

A well structured answer indeed.all the coming back and doing it again ,isn't that karma someone else said that to me also .did you find all these readings helpful?ultimately it's a strange subject as obvious Knowone knows there's always the rot in the ground option for example
Fact is that no body really knows anything. Everything is a guess, it's just that a lot of people generally agree upon a lot of common guesses, whether they are right or wrong. On one level of reality your body will be dead & it will rot in the ground. As for all the other viewpoints about all the other levels of our Being, & I have looked at many of them, what can be categorically stated? In actual fact probably not much; it depends on what level of evidence your looking for? Your not going to get an answer from the perspectives of 'scientific' materialism - because it is an area that is outside of it's remit.

After reading the above books, especially the work of Michael Newton, Ian Lawton & Andy Tomlinson - I do feel that there is something in it all that cannot be easily explained away.

However - after considering all these other perspectives - we still have to live with things at the level of this reality, regardless of the realities of the Spirit Realms.

I would say though that I have found it personally helpful in reading it all. In part to continue to get rid of Christian (& other religious) programming & conditioning, & also that it has given some context of meaning to things, & a possible area of exploration (through certain potential approaches).

http://www.spiritualregression.org/page.php?slug=the-spiritual-world

A

Apotheosis

i would like to buy into re-incarnation and become a tree or a cat but im not sure it works like that.
From the perspectives of the past life/inter life research/body of work. Once on the human incarnational path, it's considered that we don't switch species. Theories on amount on incarnations vary. A reasonable agreed upon estimate appears to be around 2,000 incarnations - but it may be many more? & it may vary a lot with individuals. There is however cases in the literature of having been on other planets & having lived as other intelligent life forms, such as on a water World as highly intelligent sea creatures & as intelligent flying creatures. When looked into the area is very expansive. Just from the point of view of an interesting read, even you don't think any of it is true - it is very interesting.

But none of it really matters, & the focus is 'this' life anyway. It's either a part of Reality & what happens to us or it isn't. If it is; then it's not based on faith of any kind - it's just the way things are.

If your an immortal soul playing an incarnational game - then that is what you are, thinking that your not, or really doing anything, won't make any difference to it.

Last edited:
bert tomato

bert tomato

I have no idea. Sometimes I fear death, and sometimes I do not mind.

Do you know this: We came into existence. What we before we were a baby? I do not know. This is the way of life, plants, animals, humans - we live and then we die.

Death is perfectly natural. I imagine if part of us survives after death, it will be interesting.

I think death scares us, when we play god, or when we have a large ego.

I am still confused about life, lets wait till we are dead to contemplate death!

J

jaxie40

I wouldn't say ending your own life is selfish, though I know plenty of people who would say it is. Those people, however, haven't had any mental health problems.

I believe there's life after death. Why, I'm not sure, though imagine it's a comfort thing for me, as a lot of my family have died, along with a couple of close friends. I'm not scared of death, whatever it brings.

W

When will it end

Live or die is one of the few choices we have,i dnt understand anything else at present

W

When will it end

People say you can accomplish anything you put your mind to ,Ive never been much of an achiever in the past but id love that comment to be true :(