• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

WOMANS voices

D

Drstrange

how is my brain supposedly generating a random person females voice makes no sense and then they talk to each other lol what psychosis or delusion talks to each other someone help who’s experiencing this

GingerCake

GingerCake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
how is my brain supposedly generating a random person females voice makes no sense and then they talk to each other lol what psychosis or delusion talks to each other someone help who’s experiencing this
Hi, Great point being made, I too have this very same experience and came to the same conclusion, have you ever heard of EH or Cyber Torture explanation by prof Nils Melzer.
And asked yourself why would the UN even be interested at all!.

Would you say that our responses are a form of Biometric data that they mine and map.

D

Drstrange

Hi, Great point being made, I too have this very same experience and came to the same conclusion, have you ever heard of EH or Cyber Torture explanation by prof Nils Melzer.
And asked yourself why would the UN even be interested at all!.

Would you say that our responses are a form of Biometric data that they mine and map.
he is a professor at Glasgow university I believe working on it idk what type of head way it’s making but yes I’m currently dealing with gangstalking

GingerCake

GingerCake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
he is a professor at Glasgow university I believe working on it idk what type of head way it’s making but yes I’m currently dealing with gangstalking
Did you know that the actual 'voices' you hear in your head are a form of gang stalking as well, some think or call it EH, what do u think of the explanation.

D

Drstrange

Did you know that the actual 'voices' you hear in your head are a form of gang stalking as well, some think or call it EH, what do u think of the explanation.
it Fits and today’s day and age the tech is right there for it but I the perps would have to be like plugged in or something weird how do they see what we see is it a screen they watch doesn’t make sense these are some of the things that I think when ruling out what it could be but idk they seem to be constant to as well

GingerCake

GingerCake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
it Fits and today’s day and age the tech is right there for it but I the perps would have to be like plugged in or something weird how do they see what we see is it a screen they watch doesn’t make sense these are some of the things that I think when ruling out what it could be but idk they seem to be constant to as well
Could I ask if you self-talk what you are doing as you do some thing.

D

Drstrange

No they’re external voices different than my own I self talk sometimes I can even talk to them

W

wellness

Its NOT a Psychotic delusion at all ... they are no manifestation of some seratonin deficiency or whatever these Psychiatrists are themselves Deluding about the originations of the Voices.

These Voices are like some living creatures Virus-like that have the ability to talk ... they talk to themselves and plot to do harm and damage against us ... their collective Psychology is very similar to that of the Terrorists of this world who are sitting about constantly plotting to do harm against us their Hosts and they are the Parasites .... They are NO delusions OR Hallucinations of US ... They Psychiatric Community has got it all WRONG in terms of the shape and form of these Voices ... they blame us that we are experiencing the Voices !!! Yet they themselves tell us such inconsistent stuff as get your Good Voices to Control your Mad and Bad ones !!

The Psychiatric world is in a state of Schizophrenia themselves !!!

S

SkyAngel

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No they are people without bodies. We are open channels and they attach to us as they have no where else to go :)

D

Drstrange

No they are people without bodies. We are open channels and they attach to us as they have no where else to go :)
They’re people around us and I think it’s the psychiatric association will or similar