with reference to a thread in self harm forum!

SarahD

SarahD

On the other hand, why not talk to people who can talk to you and discuss things, too?

SarahD

SarahD

Well I don't see why it should offend anyone. If someone comes along to visit that grave you could move to another one. Why do you want to do this?

tigerfish

tigerfish

I don't really understand why? I just have so much turmoil going on inside me and I don't know where to start to try to verbalise it! I feel that these people don't need words! I can talk to them in my thoughts and they talk to me by answering me by sending me their thoughts! No need to speak at all!

SarahD

SarahD

Well I don't think it can do any harm, and if you find it does help, then do it. But maybe look for other kinds of help too.

There is usually someone on here (sooner or later, anyway) to talk to.

Personally I would find it hard to do because there is no way of knowing what those people are like. Otherwise I might try it. Would like to find the right kind of outlet/support too.

tigerfish

tigerfish

I can hear some of them since the OD last week! They tell me all sorts of stuff!! You wouldn't believe some of it! I noticed it when I was walking by the cemetery on the way to my doctors last week! It a bit scary to start with! The thoughts are almost like a dictation!

Last edited:
tigerfish

tigerfish

I am so sorry! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything! I didn't know what was the right thing to do! I don't want to upset anyone, wanted to find out if it was acceptable?

Unique1

Unique1

Hi Tigerfish.
Don't worry, I don't think you have upset anyone,it's fine.

Poppy12

Poppy12

Hi Tigerfish, I don't think you've offended anyone at all. If it was me the dead people were talking to, i'd feel terrified! What do they say to you?

SarahD

SarahD

I can hear some of them since the OD last week! They tell me all sorts of stuff!! You wouldn't believe some of it! I noticed it when I was walking by the cemetery on the way to my doctors last week! It a bit scary to start with! The thoughts are almost like a dictation!
I hear voices, they are mostly not any I want to talk to (although do attempt to sometimes). What I think is, if they seem ok and don't say things that make you feel bad, or seem dangerous to you, then why not do it, if you feel it helps? If you see someone coming along, so what? You are holding silent conversations, no one is even going to notice.

Just sometimes it is better to be with other people. And try to stay safe.

Sarah xx

tigerfish

tigerfish

I am feeling an overwhelming sense of being abandoned by the people that were supposed to be closest to me!! I don't know that I can ever let anyone get close to me again! Everything hurts! At least I know that the people in the cemetery are never going to leave me or abandon me!! They do frighten me with some of the stuff they say, but at least I know they will always be there no matter what! And they will be there when I join them!! I just hope I never upset them!! How am I supposed to be able to trust anyone Iwhen even my mum abandoned me when I needed her most and so did my best friend and a couple of people I trusted and believed in! If anyone is going to leave now, it's going to be me!! I want control of that!