• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

wish i was never born

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

many people have abused me and im 27 now and still being abused

M

Mastiff mom

Der Judah, I can relate to you so much; a horribly abusive childhood ad then an abusive marriage. My heart goes out out to you. Hugs.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Der Judah, I can relate to you so much; a horribly abusive childhood ad then an abusive marriage. My heart goes out out to you. Hugs.
im so sorry to hear this xxxxxx hugssssss

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm so sorry for the abuse you have suffered Judazz; it's so unfair what has happened to you; no one deserves to have somethimg like that happen even once. :hug:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry you're experienced similar Mastiff mom. :hug:
You're both such lovely people; I hate the fact you've gone through this; but hate even more the fact that you're still going through it. You both deserve to feel safe, happy and loved. :hug:

rubyrose

rubyrose

I'm so sorry this has happened to you and is still happening to you. That's just awful. I truly hope you can break free and find the happiness and security you deserve. I've suffered from abuse as well. Traumatic experiences have made me anxious, fearful, and slow to trust. I still struggle with low self-esteem because of how shitty and worthless the horrible treatment made me feel. It's like I don't know how to accept kindness or let anyone love me because I don't feel worthy of kindness or love. I often get emotional when people compliment me or do nice things for me. I have a hard time with affection. I never really initiate it because of the feeling that no one wants me to touch them and the fear that they might react with rejection/disgust. Irl I tend to come off as aloof, but that's just the armor I wear to go out and do the things I have to do...otherwise I'd be a sniveling mess all the time. For the most part I can act like I'm alright on the outside, but on the inside I'm just wounded and sad. Aaaannd my eyes are welling up. Again, I'm really sorry. Big hugs to both Judazz and Mastiff mom. :hug1:

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Big hugs to Judazz, Mastiff Mom and Sienna. You are all lovely and deserve so much better

:hug5::hug5::hug5:

Davey x

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You to Sienna Rose, I'm so sorry. It's uwful to think you lovely people have been through such terrible experiences.
There are people worth trusting Sienna Rose; it's not always easy to know who those people are, but they are out there, I promise. You're not worthless Sienna, you're a very special person worthy of love and kindness. For every compliment you receive there are a hundred more you deserve, for having gone through what you have and made it out the other side. :hug:

S

stella

I'm so sorry to everyone who had to suffer from abuse in their lifes, please remember you're worthy and you didn't deserve it, I hope your road to recovery finds its end soon, and finally stability arrives to your lifes ♥

L

lovagemuffin

a book recommendation that helped me with this is called toxic parents its really good and helps you learn how to deal with an abuser now. assertiveness is important just know at ant point you can phone the police and have who ever it is removed from your house.any point you tc