• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Wish I was “normal”

D

Diamondgirl

I was diagnosed with BPD about ten years ago. After leaving an extremely abusive marriage,I was lost and participated in behaviors that I used to frown upon. I became an alcoholic, would go to bars and meet strangers and go home with them; got into 2 car accidents that resulted inDUI charges that were later dismissed or dropped down. I felt like I was doing ok, with my job, 2 children, and ,a new marriage. But, my ex husband died about a year ago, and with COVID? I find myself steering back to the emotions of feeling hopeless and crying all the time.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

@Diamondgirl, first I wanted to say welcome to the forum. I don't have BPD but my mum was a Narcissist and exceptionally psychologically and physically abusive. I recently found out she died a few years ago, I hadn't seen her in 20 years but it brought up all sorts of conflicting emotions. I hope you find this a supportive place to converse with people with similar problems about your issues. :).

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I was diagnosed with BPD about ten years ago. After leaving an extremely abusive marriage,I was lost and participated in behaviors that I used to frown upon. I became an alcoholic, would go to bars and meet strangers and go home with them; got into 2 car accidents that resulted inDUI charges that were later dismissed or dropped down. I felt like I was doing ok, with my job, 2 children, and ,a new marriage. But, my ex husband died about a year ago, and with COVID? I find myself steering back to the emotions of feeling hopeless and crying all the time.
sorry you’re having such a hard time😢 hopefully the lovely people on this forum can help you! Even if it’s just emotional support - the peoplehere are really nice! Sending you a massive hug ❤🤗 stay strong! 🌈❤🤗