• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Wish I knew about these forums sooner

Lara

Lara

Hi every one,

I wish some one at my mental heath clinic had told me about these kind of forums :lol:

well, I'm gonna have a nose around, so, yeah, Hi (y)

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

hi lara i wish id have found this sooner too :) everyones dead nice and will offer advice if you need it :welcome:
lozzi :flowers:

D

Dollit

Hi Lara and welcome - hope you enjoy it here and that we can all help.

Lara

Lara

:lol: I just discovered that there is nothing more comforting than a bag of cheesy wotsits :D

nah, I'm just a little...meh...at the moment, I say at the mometn, what I really mean is that last 2 - 3 months. I was diagnosed with BPD when I was 17 I'm now 22 and have been on and off meds ever since. I came off of lofepramine in february this year. I'm not on anything at the moment. I'm giving myself two weeks before I go and see my GP, however I'm wondering if its worth wasting his time.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Lara, welcome to the forum, great to have you here. As everyone's said there's a great bunch of people here that can be a real help when everything else feels like it's crashing down around you! Hope you get a lot from the forum and enjoy it.

Take care, xx

Lara

Lara

thanks, I feel unusually comfortable in this forum, I gues its because we're all here for the same reason. Unlike other forums where you get ridiculed for even mentioning that you feel a bit crappy.

thank you all for makeing me feel so welcome.