Wish I Had the Answers

S

sallimae76

Why do some people have love, family, and friends, and others have nothing?

elliepaige20

elliepaige20

Why do some people have love, family, and friends, and others have nothing?
The world can be cruel sometimes. Some people are dealt a really good hand and others aren't. All that matters is that we appreciate the good we do have in our lives and appreciate the good days x

S

sallimae76

I wish I could give my life to someone who was terminally ill, and had a good family and friends. They deserve to have it more than I do.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
You never know, you may meet some good people and perhaps even find love with this new job.

It's never too late to find new friends and fall in love, a woman in India has had IVF and given birth to twins at the age of 74! I think if that can happen then practically anything can happen.

S

sallimae76

I would NEVER have a child that old. I think that is immoral. My parents had me late in life and I did not like having old parents. I wanted to meet an introverted male, and have children young, but I was dealt that hand of loneliness and sexual molestation, and bullying.

toutatis

toutatis

Yes @sallimae76. The 'whys' about life are often very difficult to understand, and perhaps can't be understood by us mere mortals. "The grass is always greener on the other side." I think just try to find comfort in the little things; the clouds floating in the sky, the birds chirping in the trees, a cat, a nice gesture from a work colleague or stranger - those kinds of things. In my bleakest times, even a simple smile or hello by a stranger walking along the street became very special. A spark of goodness, of light, amid the loneliness. If it can bring you a smile then you can see something a lot of people can't.