• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Wish i had someone to talk to

A

Andrew31

Hello. I dont have too much to say. I just wish I had someone to talk to especially days like today where I'm bored to absolute death and dont have the luxury of friends to talk to and frankly, I'm just sick of being in my head constantly. If theres any way I could have a conversation here, not to be demanding of course, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not sure how to go about doing it so my bad if this is not the right way to do so.

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

If your not looking to talk about mental health but just looking for conversation. The chill out section is sometimes good to go to.

2Much2Feel

Nevermind. One thing about life, there is and will never be any consolation. Earlier you learn it, the better
Don't give up, sometimes help is just around the corner, many of us haven't seen your post yet, and people do care. I haven't been to the chill out section, but Lavender Rose may have a good suggestion if you're not getting what you want here. I hear you, a hell of a lot of people hear you, and this forum can be tremendously helpful if only to connect on some level with people who have been there. We want to give up, we lash out due to pain, but we need connection, and you reaching out here is a great first step. What's going on in your life right now? It can help to talk. I'm super alone too, I hear you. The world just keeps getting more and more disconnected, and we can work to connect. It helps. What's going on?

calypso

calypso

Admin
I agree with everything SeattleBP1 says. This forum is based in the UK so there are fewer people on during our night time - don't give up on us yet. What would you like to talk about?

M

ManDss

I'm just sick of being in my head constantly. If theres any way I could have a conversation here
I feel the same. I also dont have friends or anyone to talk. I pass days just in my own head talking with myself. No one to talk about simple things, about a film, what u did today, or food, or anything. Ive been like this since years, so I know how it is.

Nevermind. One thing about life, there is and will never be any consolation. Earlier you learn it, the better
Yes, thats the worse, its like "so well, life can be just bad for some, suck it up", theres no consolation. No miracle. No helping hand.

The craziest part to me is that... lonelines, could be fixed so easily, its not we are asking for complex things.

Just someone to talk and have a nice time. Is that so hard ? Another person to talk ? How come that, to me, just seems as a twisted fantasy, "yea, someone nice to talk, stop dreaming, you and your crazy fantasies".

R

Richardvilla

That's the trouble with feeling down and depressed you feel you have no one to talk to. I don't want to burden my mother with all my problems although she senses things aren't right. I'm not sure if this is allowed but anyone ever thought of zoom session groups to try and help out with conversation?

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi, I just want to echo what has aleady been said by the previous posters. I am reading and listening. I want some of the same things.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hello. I dont have too much to say. I just wish I had someone to talk to especially days like today where I'm bored to absolute death and dont have the luxury of friends to talk to and frankly, I'm just sick of being in my head constantly. If theres any way I could have a conversation here, not to be demanding of course, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not sure how to go about doing it so my bad if this is not the right way to do so.
This site is based in the UK and their time zone is about seven hours ahead of yours which means that when you wrote the initial request where many users of this site were it was three o clock in the morning and probably very few of them were awake. You have to give people time to be awake and on this site to read your requests and decide whether or not to reply. Just a heads up if you continue to use the site, there is a significant time difference between yourself and other users. In order to be around when the most users are active you might want to adjust your user time accordingly or at the very least bear the time difference in mind. xo, j

jajingna

jajingna

Well, you can say what you like on here. If you've been reading some posts you'll see people saying all sorts of things they might never say to anybody. Some like the writing or the anonymity, or the group response from others who can relate to their concerns.

I was thinking some of the same things as you. Not having anybody to really talk to about anything meaningful, is a drag. And being in your own head all the time, is no fun either. Sometimes it is hard to find someone to have a decent conversation with.

P

Purpleplum

That's the trouble with feeling down and depressed you feel you have no one to talk to. I don't want to burden my mother with all my problems although she senses things aren't right. I'm not sure if this is allowed but anyone ever thought of zoom session groups to try and help out with conversation?
They advise against zoom sessions for whatever reasons plus we're all in different time zones making doing a zoom session a little difficult.