• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

wish i could sleep for ever

clockworkmonkey

clockworkmonkey

Former member
This is bollox.Think i need a forum break.In a grumpy mood.Low and sad.Fxcking had enough of my life.Il be away a while i need to think and try and chillout some.Keep safe.see you all again maybe this next week maybe the next.Just fxcking pissed off with everything.
bye for now.
Until the next time.Take care and try and stay safe.il try too.bye xxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Still available in email. You take care of yourself.

C

Chamaeleon

Former member
get that myself... i'm like oh man why did I have to wake up the noo

clockworkmonkey

clockworkmonkey

Former member
Im back again.like a fxcking yo yo.No wonder Bdp is the one no one wants.Im fxcking useless.No wonder some cant stand me.Coz im way too full on.And just scare everyone away.
sorry rant over.xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Don't fret. We care about you here.
If you wanna say "Bollocks, i'm off!", then feel free. If you want to come back and post, then I for one am happy to see you around.
I can relate to wishing you could sleep forever.
And that's not to say i'm suicidal. Life is just so boring, yet i'm too tired and too scared to change anything. It's aggravating and feels like i'm imprisoning myself.. ah.. sorry to hijack your thread. :redface: x

clockworkmonkey

clockworkmonkey

Former member
god im bored beyound belief.hot and tierd and its all too bright.Wishing the day away until bedtime again.shouldnt be wasting the days but i just want to sleep until i get my money.then im gonna treat myself to a mac donalds and a mc flurry chrunchie.My sad little life with no wife:-( ahh it sucks.Who would really want me when i look like this.A blob.A fxcking smelly blob laying on the sofa like a beached sperm whale.with speed boats and fisher men trying to pull me back into the sea.But i dont want to go back in.why do you think im on the beach you fools.ive had enough.the worlds way to cruel for me.Dont worry im safe.Im not in danger.Its just how i feel.:'(

Seashell

Seashell

Hey Clock, I'm feelin' ya today!! Know exactly where your'e coming from, me too, too hot, too bright, wishing I was still in bed when I only just got up.... Bpd is craaaaaaaap!!! xx Keep thinking of that mc flurry ;)

clockworkmonkey

clockworkmonkey

Former member
Yummie mc flurry.nom nom nom.Its too bright and my sun glasses give me a headache.owee.xx

clockworkmonkey

clockworkmonkey

Former member
Got chest pains again.Not sure why but i dont like it.:-( bollox.